Clarisonic Recall

apollo

I know this is the wrong place to post this, but I figured that some people don't go to skincare forum section and they would miss this information.

http://www.clarisonic.com/recall

Clarisonic is voluntarily recalling Clarisonic handles and chargers in response to product safety concerns. The issue is limited to the product's internal components, not to its effect on the skin. In some instances, the Clarisonic handle or charger can overheat, with the potential for injury or even catching fire. While there are no reports of serious injury or property damage, and the reported incidence rate has been less than 1 in 10,000, we are choosing to act with an abundance of caution. If you believe you have a problem Clarisonic handle or charger, please do not use it. Unplug the charger, and leave the handle in the charger.

Because we are committed to your well-being and safety, we have decided to replace your Clarisonic handle and charger at no cost to you. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT that you return your Clarisonic.

chestnutblonde

I was actually about to post this as well. With the recall, you have the option of receiving the traditional white clarisonic at no cost, or for an additional $25 you can purchase the pink clarisonic in which $10 goes to breast cancer research.