Classic Length 2010 Challenge Part I

Lucia

YW Candy,
glad your safe we'll keep praying for you to stay safe and be able to come home quick if needed. I'm glad your hairs still growing strong. I think you can make CL for 2011 though definitely, can't wait to see your updates, I hope you give us a pic with all your hair down.
I'm totally focused on moisture oiling, PSing and retaining max length going into the new year. I bought some east/west African shea butter mix that I'm using for winter to keep my hair super moist I use it after my oil, condish. I want to pass WL and get to full HL if I'm consistent and retain every inch I grow I might be able to get there in 2011.

Lita

Candy! Glad your doing well! Dont worry I see you with full CL hair in no time..

Happy Hair Growing!

Mz.MoMo5235

my ends are still a bit 8-up... i think i could stand another inch or 2 nipped off but i will be holding off so that i dont become scissor happy

Candy828

YW Candy,
glad your safe we'll keep praying for you to stay safe and be able to come home quick if needed. I'm glad your hairs still growing strong. I think you can make CL for 2011 though definitely, can't wait to see your updates, I hope you give us a pic with all your hair down.
I'm totally focused on moisture oiling, PSing and retaining max length going into the new year. I bought some east/west African shea butter mix that I'm using for winter to keep my hair super moist I use it after my oil, condish. I want to pass WL and get to full HL if I'm consistent and retain every inch I grow I might be able to get there in 2011.

Thanks. You know my hair was initial cut in layers when I started the HL challenge. Now it's to the point where I have to let my hair do the catch up thing....that last layer needed help. Especially since my hair has thickened up on top.... We'll see if it's show quality:lol: Otherwise it will be a stretch and/or ponytails to show.:look:

Candy! Glad your doing well! Dont worry I see you with full CL hair in no time..
Happy Hair Growing!

Thanks. I hope so Princess Lita... looks like you will be the first to claim that right!:yep: You hair is coming along lovely.

my ends are still a bit 8-up... i think i could stand another inch or 2 nipped off but i will be holding off so that i dont become scissor happy

Yes. Hold off MzMoMo. You might want to try trimming a little bit every three months... That is my goal until my hair has caught up to a even FULL state.

Last edited:

Lita

Thanks. You know my hair was initial cut in layers when I started the HL challenge. Now it's to the point where I have to let my hair do the catch up thing....that last layer needed help. Especially since my hair has thickened up on top.... We'll see if it's show quality:lol: Otherwise it will be a stretch and/or ponytails to show.:look:

Thanks. I hope so Princess Lita... looks like you will be the first to claim that right!:yep: You hair is coming along lovely.

Yes. Hold off MzMoMo. You might want to try trimming a little bit every three months... That is my goal until my hair has caught up to a even FULL state.

Awwww Thanks! I dont know about that my hair looks the same to me...Going to start mini mini trims soon 2011....

Happy Hair Growing!

stelladata

Her mother is very sick. :sad:
See her You Tube Channel.
YouTube - stelladata's Channel

Thank you for this post. I will be praying for stelladata's mom, her and family during this difficult time.:sad: I am sending my :heart2:
Stelladata...Sending prayers to you & your family...God Bless!

Praying for God's mercy and strength for you and your family, Stella

Aww I'm just now seeing this. I think I've been away from LHCF for about a month or so, everything has been so crazy. But I was just checking my past posts to see what I missed and saw this. Then came over. You guys are making me wanna tear up again :/ lol my bad.
Thank you so much for all your prayers. I am slowly but surely pulling through with everything that has happened thus far. But, honestly you girls are awesome, I cannot express in words how much that meant to me. I choked up a bit. lol gosh! ;/

And as far as an update, I just updated my sig pictures today but they were taken late November, I don't know how I even found time to take them lol ( I took at least 5 pictures I thin, I'm going to upload a bigger version in a few and post it up as well). So far I havent reached classic length!!!! :( and it's driving me nuts. I have been wearing buns for about 2 and half weeks and washed my hair today since it was getting too matted:grin: I don't know how long this might take but it already feels like forever. I probably sound like a little kid throwing a tantrum at this point but, I WANT CLASSIC LENGTH NOW!! ahaha:lachen:

NicWhite

Aww I'm just now seeing this. I think I've been away from LHCF for about a month or so, everything has been so crazy. But I was just checking my past posts to see what I missed and saw this. Then came over. You guys are making me wanna tear up again :/ lol my bad.
Thank you so much for all your prayers. I am slowly but surely pulling through with everything that has happened thus far. But, honestly you girls are awesome, I cannot express in words how much that meant to me. I choked up a bit. lol gosh! ;/

And as far as an update, I just updated my sig pictures today but they were taken late November, I don't know how I even found time to take them lol ( I took at least 5 pictures I thin, I'm going to upload a bigger version in a few and post it up as well). So far I havent reached classic length!!!! :( and it's driving me nuts. I have been wearing buns for about 2 and half weeks and washed my hair today since it was getting too matted:grin: I don't know how long this might take but it already feels like forever. I probably sound like a little kid throwing a tantrum at this point but, I WANT CLASSIC LENGTH NOW!! ahaha:lachen:

Welcome back Ms. Stella!!!!! May God continue to bless you and your family. :eek:

As far as your hair, it is beautiful as always. 2011 has endless possibilities.

stelladata