Classic to Mid-Thigh Length 2011 Challenge

Candy828

:welcome3::thewave::welcome3:

The Super Longhair Journey Continues.....

Congratulations
for making it to part II of the Classic Length Challenge and for those looking for more curl hang time, welcome to part I of the Mid-Thigh Challenge. If you have made it to Mid-Thigh.... don't run away.... Knee Length and Floor Length are also welcome! You have made it this far...and still going strong!

Please Note: The subscribing supporters from Part I have been added to this thread. I will do my best to keep up with the updates to this thread as much as possible....

CL Part II Official Check-In Dates Are:
December 30, 2010
May 28, 2011
December 17, 2011

Mid-Thigh, Knee Length and longer can check in as you like.

Occasionally, post hair styles and other items of interest to the group!
So who is with me?

I'll sprinkle some extra
dust on this thread...

CL Part II Participants :
1. MzMoMo5235
2. Lucia
3. jupitermoon (Princess jupitermoon)
4. Yamilee21
5. FlowerHair (may be at terminal???)
6. Lita (Princess Lita)
7. Toy
8. LadyPaniolo
9. Dragon_of_Vaeros
10. stelladata
11. Vintagecoilylocks
12. brg240
13. Me (Candy828) (Princess Candy)

CL Part III Participants (New Thread Starts Dec 19, 2011):
1. MzMoMo5235
2. Lucia
3. SmilingElephant
4. schipperchow1
5. Toy
6. Dragon_of_Vaeros
7. LadyPaniolo
8. brg240

MTL Participants:
1. Lita (Princess Lita)
2. jupitermoon (Princess jupitermoon)
3. Starr1 (Princess Starr1)
4. Me (Candy828) (Princess Candy)

KL Participants:
1. ~You Da Truth~ (Current Length KL and a Supporter)

FL Participants:
1. You Da Truth's Daughter (Currently Pushing Calf Length and a Supporter):love2:
Subscribing Supporters We
Our Supporters CL Part I and II!

1. CurlyMoo
2. NJoy
3. Firstborn2
4. grow
5. Qtee
6. SingBrina
7. AngelDoll
8. LaFemmeNaturelle
9. Wyldcurlz
10. BostonMaria
11. Tracycee
12. Spring
13. Your hair is your glory
14. Janet
15. detriotdiva
16. Conterria
17. Whimsy
18. LoveLongLocks
19. hillytmj
20. PinkladyJ
21. MrsIQ
22. Miss*Tress
23. Optimus Prime
24. Wyrdway
25. MariposaSexyGirl
26. naturalgyrl5199
27. beans4reezy
28. orchidgirl
29. Curali
30. cmw45
31. Nova
32. DesignerCurls
33. omachine
34. 2themax
35. tenderheaded
36. SlantedEyezMiss2003
37. tkj25
38. bebezazueta
39. Lovelylife
40. hannan
41. classychic1908
42. Mrs. Verde
43. Ravengirl
44. Thiends
45. Miryoku
46. HoneyA
47. Jerseygurl
48. Ijanei
49. Chiquitita
50. Ms CoCo37
51. Ms Lala
52. Daeuiel
53. Long-n-Strong Naturally
54. Honi
55. bebezazueta
56. havilland
57. blackbarbietea
58. Fhrizzball
59. hzlcreativity
60. truequeen06
61. LatterGlory

Last edited:

Janet'

Well, well...Now THIS is what I'm talking about!!!! I will be in this thread cheering you all on to victory!!!!! Grow Girls!!!

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
Good luck ladies!!! I really enjoyed reading all of the great tips from the CL 2010 thread. Can't join but I'll be cheering you guys on! :D

NJoy

Here I grow again!
Do that thing, you super long-haired Divas! Still cheering you on (an hoping to catch the long-haired dust that's flying around as you all sling those super luxurious locks). :lick: Carry on!

Lucia

Here we go round 2..ding ding... :boxing:
I'm just hoping I can go from MBL-TL in a year that would be WOW unbeweavable growth progress and retention. Now if I make CL WOW that would be a miracle to go from MBL-CL in 1 year, but I'm not putting a limit on it.
CL is just to see if I make it, I don't know what I'll do with that length yet but I have plenty of time to figure it out.
I will post my pics after the holidays I won't straighten until then.

yamilee21

Mid-thigh?!? Whoa, what did I miss? Did any of us reach classic yet? I didn't even make my original goal of thickening up the tailbone strands... my scraggly lead hairs are STILL waiting for some company from the rest of my head, :lol:.

jupitermoon

Great thread. I have no one to take pictures for me anymore so I have no idea when I'll ever be able to take length shot pictures again.

KurlyNinja

:sekret:

Definately subscribing to this because I must stal... I mean secret follow you guys. :look:

Good luck ladies I'm already ready to start drooling. :drool:

Thiends

Are we all operating on the same definition of "classic" length in this thread? This is "classic":

Edit: Is this a challenge for women growing from classic to mid-thigh, or is it for women who are aiming to reach classic length?

Last edited:

Lucia

Are we all operating on the same definition of "classic" length in this thread? This is "classic":

Edit: Is this a challenge for women growing from classic to mid-thigh, or is it for women who are aiming to reach classic length?

YEs that's a good marker pic that's classic length for sure.
I'm not going any further than CL if I make CL.
Those ladies headed for MTL grow that hair and I hope you start lifting light weights :lol: For those detngling sessions whew.

I think this is for those who are growing to CL and hose growing to full CL and MTL

HoneyA

Goal:Hip length stretched
Classic to mid-thigh? I am definitely following you ladies! If that's what you want go for it!

Mz.MoMo5235

man, can you guys imagine that? enough hair to cover up your bootay?!?!? that's a lot of freaking hair lol... after seeing the pick i started to have a slight panic attack thinking i may have bitten off more than i can chew lmfao

*breath mo, just breath*

Ijanei

All of this hair...wow first of a mid thigh challenge that I seen on here. Absolutely amazing. I will also be lurking in this thread. (giving myself false hope) Cant wait to see update pictures.:lick:

jupitermoon

Okay. I finally convinced my brother to take pictures.

Here is my current length as of today:

^^^My hair is stretched out from bunning.

*sprinkles fairy dust over head*, lol. After the summer growth spurt my silly hair just won't grow anymore. :lol: What length is this? I call it butt length. Am I correct? :

Knee length hair is my dream hair but I feel as if I'm nearing terminal length but that's okay because when I bend backwards my hair is floor length, lol, lol :lachen: :lol::

Irresistible

Whoa@ Classic length. just whoa!

I had the same question.

Irresistible

:lachen::lachen: my thoughts exactly girl

I was sitting here like 'whoa and wow'!!!! breathe mama! :lachen:

@Lucia , lifting light weights, whew you ain't neva lied bout that girl:lachen:
man, can you guys imagine that? enough hair to cover up your bootay?!?!? that's a lot of freaking hair lol... after seeing the pick i started to have a slight panic attack thinking i may have bitten off more than i can chew lmfao

*breath mo, just breath*

Irresistible

Okay. I finally convinced my brother to take pictures.

Here is my current length as of today:

^^^My hair is stretched out from bunning.

*sprinkles fairy dust over head*, lol. After the summer growth spurt my silly hair just won't grow anymore. :lol: What length is this? I call it butt length. Am I correct? :

Knee length hair is my dream hair but I feel as if I'm nearing terminal length but that's okay because when I bend backwards my hair is floor length, lol, lol :lachen: :lol::

lolol girl I was not expecting the contortion hahaha

Ur silly. Beautiful hair! I think your longest layers are classic already, but I don't know much about all this so don't quote me. I just still am on the floor with the Classic pic I did not expect and now this:lachen::lachen:

jupitermoon

Irresistible, lol. I was feeling silly this evening. Nice to have you back. I think I'm about 2 inches from classic but I'm happy that my hair touches my behind now.

Irresistible

Irresistible, how have you been? I haven't seen you around in ages. Congrats on making tailbone.
CelinaStarr :bighug: Thank you! ahhh I been aiight girl. It got kinda crazy around here when I was around last :look:, nothing new though right? lol. Just got busy with my life for a while, lots of changes in life all this year. But it's really good to see everyone now :yep:

Firstborn2

Stop frontin, you know me!
Wow a classic to mid-thigh challenge, how I wish I could join this challenge. :infatuated:. Congratz to all the ladies who have made it this far. My Super Hair Idols:love2:

Chiquitita

Subscribing !!! I am sooo exicted for you ladies... Even though I am NOOO where near CL.. I will be cheering you on from the sidelines.... HHG