CLAY Shampoo Bars **no clogging*

AudraChanell

I wanted to try shampooing with clay, but didnt want the clogged drain issues so I ordered bars from BoBeam on Etsy.

She includes a free flower hair clip and card... awww. I will give a review but love the speedy turnaround time and customer service.

I ordered:

Cocoa & Rhassoul Clay Bar
Materials: saponified vegetable oils mainly olive, glycerine kosher or of vegetable origin, purified water, sorbitol moisturizer from berries, sorbitan oleate an emulsifier, soybean protein a conditioner, Cocoa powder, chocolate, natural fragrance.

1. Smells awesome
2. Lathers a lot effortlessly
3. Only needed one shampoo to get a squeak

ACV and Bentonite Clay Bar - Handmade item
Materials: saponified vegetable, oils mainly olive, glycerine kosher, or of vegetable origin, purified water, sorbitol moisturizer, from berries, sorbitan oleate, an emulsifier, soybean protein, a conditioner
**I will update after I use it

Coco Olive Shampoo Bar
Materials: saponified vegetable oils mainly olive, glycerine kosher or of vegetable origin, purified water, sorbitol moisturizer from berries, sorbitan oleate an emulsifier, soybean protein a conditioner, Cocoa butter, coconut oil, olive oil
**I will update after I use it

So far I lover her work and will definitely order again!! Best of all...no clogs!!

bebezazueta

Oooh looks yummy! Do you know the pH of the bars? I tried those chagrin valley soaps and they were too strong! Very high pH.

ETA: I emailed the seller about the pH. I'll post it back here when she responds.

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Really nice Vendor. Known for her really great Shampoo Bars.:yep:

I bought her Oil during her Father's Day Sale. Wish she offered more, since I don't 'Poo.:ohwell:

The Oil is very nice.

AudraChanell

No, I'm not sure, but please report back when you do. I love how easily it lathered. I know many dont shampoo, but for those who do this is a great way to get in a clay 'poo with some surfactants or lather when you want it *nods*

reeko43

I love Bobeam bars and customer service. My favorites are the goats milk and honey and the cocoa rhassoul. The clay bar helps me stretch my Terressentials. Both bars clean without stripping. I also use the bars on my face.

Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 2

bebezazueta

Here's her reply. I will order a clay bar & a moisturizing one. Still trying to decide. Thanks OP!

Hey :)

Thanks for checking out the shop:) I had big plans to add the pH of the bars to their descriptions but forgot all about that. But they are all pretty neutral about 7 or a dash over - mainly the clay bars are a bit over 7. But overall they are neutral.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Laquita

Tene

I ordered the Acv & Bentonite Clay bar from her and I love it. I plan on ordering some more stuff soon.