Clearance sale on products at Walgreens

simplyhair

I just mentioned this on another thread. At least in my local area and some of the Walgreens in the burbs of Chicago, they are clearancing out many of the black hair care products.

In the neighborhood where I grew up, I found Kemi Oyl on clearance for $1.49 and CON Poo the new bottles/formulation for $1.79. But I only found those cuz the Walgreens is in a black neighborhood.

The stores near my home (rural farm) don't even carry Kemi Oyl. The stores near me are clearancing Motions, Hollywood Beauty Carrot creme, some relaxers...I can't remember the others.

So, check your local Walgreens if you already haven't and ENJOY!

Thanks! My local Walgreens has a bunch of products on clearance, too! By the time I noticed, most of them were gone.

Better yet, call ahead and ask the cosmetic counter girls before heading out. I have already called a few to get a "run down" on what products were left. I will be travelin' tomorrow.

Thanks! My local Walgreens has a bunch of products on clearance, too! By the time I noticed, most of them were gone.

Yea, same thing happened to me too. But at least there seems to be a Walgreens on just about every corner.

Do I like do, call mom (sister, cousins, friend) and get her to check her local store. Then mom just holds the product for me until I see her again.

Thanks for the heads up. Running to Walgreens tomorrow but I'm sure whatever I want would probably be soldout by tomorrow :ohwell: I'm always late for the sales.

Back