Clove spray for hair growth?

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I saw one YouTuber warning that it can cause dryness. I still haven’t tried it yet. My bag of cloves just sitting on the counter. :nono:
But I have several herbs I want to test out and just haven’t gotten around to them yet.
I’ve read the opposite. They were saying to watch for moisture overload. I make sure to use my strengthening leave in with it to be on the safe side.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I made a little too much aloe/clove water. I ended up dipping my ends in the mix and massaging my scalp with some too. I sprayed baby girl’s hair. Her twa is growing nicely. She’s wearing it in a puff tomorrow. Maybe she’ll let me braid it next weekend

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I sprayed and massaged today. These roots are already getting thick. I may need to slow down. This was my third time this week.

How often are y’all spraying your scalp with clove water?

snoop

Are you guys finding benefits from this or at this point is it just a nice smelling alternative to water?

I dropped off, but every time I open my spice drawer, I smell a little bit of happiness. I'm willing to start using it again if people are seeing results.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
Are you guys finding benefits from this or at this point is it just a nice smelling alternative to water?

I dropped off, but every time I open my spice drawer, I smell a little bit of happiness. I'm willing to start using it again if people are seeing results.
My hair grows really fast when I actually spray it. Laziness gets the best of me usually but I’ve sprayed 3x this week and the ripples are crazy. This makes me miss my stylist or a relaxer

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
Y’all I found 2 unopened bottles of xcel21 yesterday when I moved out of my storage unit. I’ll be using it as braid spray for my daughter. Maybe me too.

I’ll still pray clove water once a week. I think if you over do the clove spray it can make your hair feel hard/crunchy. Mine was rough like it had never been rough before. I had to give it some TLC.