Co Cleanser Recommendations ?

sparkle25

I'm trying to stock up on projects before I go back to Australia. Im going to be using mud on my hair for a bit to see how it goes but I need something for my daughters hair.

I would like a cream cleanser with a mild cleaning agent. Have you tried one that really cleanses the scalp? Will I have to use a real shampoo to keep her scalp clean? If not please let me know what you recommend for a co cleanser.

Also does anyone know if soap berries work to cleans the scalp? I never got into shampoo because they all dry my hair so I don't know much about it. Thanks girls :)

InBloom

In my new-growth
Thank you! Are they moisturizing, & do they get your scalp clean?

Yes, both are great at cleansing my scalp. They have the same consistency and both foam on the hair. Unwash is more moisturizing and costs more than the Eden one. I love them both and use them according to my funds.

sparkle25

Yes, both are great at cleansing my scalp. They have the same consistency and both foam on the hair. Unwash is more moisturizing and costs more than the Eden one. I love them both and use them according to my funds.
That Unclean looked good until I saw they have a cone as the 3rd ingredient. I'll take a look at the other one. :)

trclemons

Which one do you use? I just ordered one :)

So far, I've used the following:

1. CC's Natural Sugar
2. CC's Natural Pink Sugar
3. CC's Natural Lavender & Chamomile
4. Honey's Handmade Green Apple
5. J. Monique's Green Apple
6. J. Monique's Honey Lemon

I still want to try the scrubs from Naturelle Grow, Jakeala, & KJ Naturals and the remaining scrubs from CC's Natural, J. Monique's & Honey's Handmade. I am a little picky about my scrubs because I don't like them too oily. I like grainy scrubs because they feel so good when I massage them into my scalp.

southerncitygirl

Curl Junkie daily fix is awesome!

ETA: Before you give up on Shampoo try EO essentials or Giovanni 50:50. They aren't stripping at all. TJ Maxx/Marshalls/Homegoods have the liters and they are under $13

Last edited: