Coca Cola, Hair, No...

LdyKamz

She said she loves it and it will replace her shampoo? I skipped through the video but I am so confused. I have no idea what was supposed to happen to her hair or what was supposed to be different about it.

Bunnyhaslonghair

Ebonics Queen
I just found out that apparently you can clarify with club soda. So maybe the Coca-Cola can make your curls pop by way of clarifying...maybe.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen

DST1913

I wonder if she is in another country cuz when I travel abroad soda is like double what we pay in the US. Aint no way I would be wasting that money on coke shampoo. Her hair looks a mess I wouldnt do anything she does for hair health. She has no edges and her ends are chopped and screwed

Im confused it looks the same. No type of curl

YvetteWithJoy

On break
I have no sound right now (can't turn up the volume), so all I have is the visual.

I'm confused. So confused.

I don't know what I'm looking at.

Cola. Gel? Wig?

nubiangoddess3

Yeah if she stopped perming and cut the straight ends off it would coil right up without coca cola.

Someone needs to tell her African hair is the same across the Diaspora. We may have varying degrees of kinkiness but it's all kinky.

This, I was like stop relaxing and you too can have coily soft hair. Someone post LHCF link in the comments for her please. this foolishness needs to stop

Last edited: