Coffee,Tea,ACV,AVJ & Ayurvedic Challenge 2013

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
lmao i was like this at first :perplexed and then i was like :lick::lol:
yea if i find a can of goat milk imma mix it with oil and honey and see what it do lol.
shoot we already use products with almond milk, hemp milk, coconut milk and gawd only knows what other milks we been putting in our hair:lol:

chebaby

Hmp.:rolleyes: Gurl...if Folks be using Whale Sperm, I know we can use a little Goat Milk.:lol:

APrayer4Hair

OT I never realized so many women don't drink :scratchin: I enjoy the occasional beer and Hennessey on more frequent occasions :look: :lol: maybe it's because I'm a professional bartender and everybody I see drinks :lachen:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
true:lol:
on thanksgiving i kept telling my brother and his friend that we made the mac and cheese with goat milk. you should have seen his face:lachen: he kept eating though lmao.

@chebaby Sounds good. Goat Cheese:lick: I would have tore it up too.

A friend had made some with Feta (or some other Stanky Cheese) and it tasted good.:lol:

OT I never realized so many women don't drink :scratchin: I enjoy the occasional beer and Hennessey on more frequent occasions :look: :lol: maybe it's because I'm a professional bartender and everybody I see drinks :lachen:

@APrayer4Hair Er..Um..So you have an unlimited Supply of Beer!:lol:

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
I dont really drank either APrayer4Hair, however, I use red wine medicinally on ocassion :look:...for my cramps! Yep. Thas the only reason! lol..

Lemme know how that beer works. Then, maybe, I'll do a beer run for my damn self! :lol:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@chebaby '

Lawd Gurl...that Coconut Milk's been up there since I started my HHJ.:blush:

I need to make sure it hasn't Curdled or dried up in the Can. SMH.:blush:.:look:..:lol:

chebaby

@chebaby '

Lawd Gurl...that Coconut Milk's been up there since I started my HHJ.:blush:

I need to make sure it hasn't Curdled or dried up in the Can. SMH.:blush:.:look:..:lol:
girl stand by the back door so that if something jumps out you can hurry up and slam the door:lachen::lachen:
i be afraid to open old bottles of conditioners lol. something might grab me.

speaking of whale sperm, i have a jar of whale sperm conditioner from back when i was relaxed:look: thats something like 4 years ago. it might be a baby in that jar:lol:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
girl stand by the back door so that if something jumps out you can hurry up and slam the door:lachen::lachen:
i be afraid to open old bottles of conditioners lol. something might grab me.

speaking of whale sperm, i have a jar of whale sperm conditioner from back when i was relaxed:look: thats something like 4 years ago. it might be a baby in that jar:lol:

chebaby

Girl It might have totally Crystalized into Powder right in the Can!:blush:...

I bet an Entire Whale Family is Livin' in that Jar.:lol:

APrayer4Hair

:look: :sekret: :hide:

Anybody in here lactating?!?

From curly Nikki:
• Breast milk is a natural deep conditioner; it contains the appropriate amounts of protein and fat to condition hair and reduce frizz. It also packs essential vitamins and minerals that help combat dry hair. Fill a spray bottle with breast milk, spray locks thoroughly and proceed with your normal hair-washing routine.

chebaby

@chebaby

Gurl...:hammer:You got me scurrrd to open that Can nah!:blush:

Hey, next time you go on vacay near the Ocean, take that Jar with you and release them back into their Natural Habitat.:lol:
go on and open that can. just be ready for whatever comes out:lol: it might be fast getting out that jar lmao.

girl imma throw that jar away tonight:lol: you know whats even scarrier is if the contents inside is perfectly fine after 4+ years:lachen: now thats a mess lmao.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
go on and open that can. just be ready for whatever comes out:lol: it might be fast getting out that jar lmao.

girl imma throw that jar away tonight:lol: you know whats even scarrier is if the contents inside is perfectly fine after 4+ years:lachen: now thats a mess lmao.

@chebaby I opened it. It had some 'flakes' in it - which I am assuming is Coconut flakes.:look: And nothing "Harmful":look:

Gurl...You know that Whale Sperm DC'er is still good. :lol:

Chile....I'm sure it's chocked full of Cones, Perservatives, Propelene Gycol, Mineral Oils (and the rest of the good stuff).:rolleyes:

Seamonster

From curly Nikki:
• Breast milk is a natural deep conditioner; it contains the appropriate amounts of protein and fat to condition hair and reduce frizz. It also packs essential vitamins and minerals that help combat dry hair. Fill a spray bottle with breast milk, spray locks thoroughly and proceed with your normal hair-washing routine.

:naughtycouch: Now I can quit buying conditioners! :lachen:

chebaby

@chebaby I opened it. It had some 'flakes' in it - which I am assuming is Coconut flakes.:look: And nothing "Harmful":look:

Gurl...You know that Whale Sperm DC'er is still good. :lol:

Chile....I'm sure it's chocked full of Cones, Perservatives, Propelene Gycol, Mineral Oils (and the rest of the good stuff).:rolleyes:
yea sperm:giggle:

lol @ coconut flakes:lol: thats what it MIGHT be lol.

chebaby

From curly Nikki:
i started to mention breast milk:look::lachen:

Babygrowth

Seamonster me too!!! I will start pumping tonight! Lmao!!! Y'all is live up in hurr!!!

So IDareT'sHair I'm definitely in. I will be going back to my Njoi herbal hair rinses because I don't like black tea and because of that I've been slacking. I want to be a mixtress but I don't have the space or patience. Y'all would've been laughing your buns off watching me sit for hours trying to come up with different combinations :nono:. I will also be adding AVJ in as a final rinse sometime in January. I will be trying henna as well as some other ayurvedic conditioners/masques too from amaka creations and butters n bars.

soonergirl

nurseN98 said:
zora, girl what are cleavers? Are they good for scalp issues or are they for growth?

I have fallen off so bad. I tried the black tea rinses for shedding hair and they had no effect. My hair is still shedding, though not as bad since I've been taking garlic pills for my cholesterol. My hair has gotten thin and now I'm starting to get dandruff :(. I'm going to research what I can use for dandruff but if anybody has any suggestions I would appreciate it :D

For now I'm gonna do aloe vera rinses starting this weekend. Thanks for the tag IDareT'sHair i'd forgotten all about this..lol. I need to get serious and keep what hair I have left on my head.

There are several herbs for dandruff. Dandelion tea is great. As are fenugreek, hibiscus, and elder flowers. You can do a tea rinse with all these these to treat dandruff. Cassia is also good for dandruff as it is antibacterial. Hope this helps

soonergirl

Hey ladies speaking of beer, here is some info on hops an ingredient in beer

Hops, Humulus lupulus, help heal and repair damaged hair. They contain a nourishing oil that is an effective hair conditioner and thickener. Regarded as useful for hair growth, hops help stimulate scalp circulation. Its antiseptic properties help with dandruff.

So, I don't drink beer but might go pick up a bottle every now and then

NJ11

I want to join!

I don't know what I'm doing though...:look: I'm joining more to experiment/branch out.

I use AVJ - not as a rinse, but as the L in LOC.

I've been interested in learning about ayurveda and what it can do for my hair as well as tea and coffee rinses. I guess this will be the year of experimentation on all of this stuff! :grin: