**COIL JOURNEY** SUPPORT THREAD (Newbie Group Support Challenge 2010 Section A)

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
Results. I love it!!

I guess I cut about an inch.

Shampooed, curled and under the dryer for 15 minutes.

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
Your hair looks great DSD! That small trim was all you needed. It looks so healthy and full!
Thanks. I am glad I did it. My hair is lovin the trim.

DSD, your hair's beautiful and nice trim results :yep:

I straightened my hair over the weekend, pictures in my fotki and on my blog (http://myhairmyhealth.blogspot.com/).

KUTGW ladies!!!! And :congrats: on getting this far :yep:
Thanks. Your hair looks so healthy and thick. You will not big chop before 20 months post!! :yep:

TheCoilWhisperer

So sorry for the last response. I've been gone for a bit. But thanks, I liked the name BreakageInAtlanta too plus it was a off the head kinda thing but after a while of looking at it I felt that it was a name that spoke death not life. And yeah I could have flipped the meaning to be something like the "breakage of mind bondage" LOL but ah I just decided to change the name all together instead.

Well thank you RoyalT....man i think i know how drug addicts might feel.j/k.:grin:

ETA: I was just thinking about you..in the last 2 days. I like your name (i thought BIA was neat)..but i know it's about how it sounds to US personally. I was thinking of doin the same.

And your doin' good yourself. I sorry you got a bad batch of extensions..but on the brightside your NOT manipulating your hair evenso. Good talking to you after so long...

ChristmasCarol

So sorry for the last response. I've been gone for a bit. But thanks, I liked the name BreakageInAtlanta too plus it was a off the head kinda thing but after a while of looking at it I felt that it was a name that spoke death not life. And yeah I could have flipped the meaning to be something like the "breakage of mind bondage" LOL but ah I just decided to change the name all together instead.

Hey girl! How you just gonna' change your name w/out telling your friends? Glad to see you back.

TheCoilWhisperer

So sorry I've been gone ladies.

My update:
I've had my weave in for 7 weeks now and I will be taking it out this weekend for a 2 week break. I cut the weave into a bob about 3 weeks ago which worked out great because it became more manageable and realistic if I might add.

I can't wait to take the weave out and play in my hair!!

TheCoilWhisperer

im here! i'm here! well no where as much as i use to be... sorry ladies! but have i updated that I've taken my weave out? im going on my 2nd week with my press.... with plans to weave next monday. my hair grew alot but was cut off... no biggie since i'm going to BC. How are you guys doing?

BlaqBella

HELLLLO....my pc got hit.Just got it back. Nehoo how are ya ladies? I'm gonna post some pics asapossible.

TheCoilWhisperer

LADIES!!!!! what's up're!!! how are we all doing?
I'm still in weaves. Haven't BC yet.
But I can NOT wait!!!!!!!!!!

What's up ladies!!! What going on with ya??!! :)

LoveCraze

Naturalista
LADIES!!!!! what's up're!!! how are we all doing?
I'm still in weaves. Haven't BC yet.
But I can NOT wait!!!!!!!!!!

What's up ladies!!! What going on with ya??!! :)

:wave:Hey RoyalTee. Still rocking my fuzzy twists, but I am so ready to chop when I take them out. IDK, we'll see. Hubby is ready and willing to help me do it too.:grin: