Colorado Family Struggled With Debt Before Husband's Arrest In Wife And Daughters' Killing

Ivonnovi

@Kindheart

PREACH....PREACH...Preach!!!!

Your analysis of him and those personality types are so spot on. That mask is hella confusing if you ain't "woke" to the game.

......... . The fbi done an amazing job stroking is ego and pretend to be his friend, the way he comes across like a nice guy and then goes to describe he drove 45 minutes with Shanann s body wrapped in a sheet ,how the girls said it smells in the car because the mother defecated after passing,how he smothered little Cece with her favorite blanket and Bella the oldest girl ,witnessed everything and begged her dad not to do that to her . It’s horrifying.
This is a covert narcissist with
Sociopathic traits or malignant narcissist the most dangerous one . He seemed passive and kind all his life ,almost whimsy,his wife thought he would never harm her or the girls ,she was bossy,a go getter ,strong personality,when he dropped the mask she was so confused she didn’t know him at all . Her idea of him is completely opposite of who he really is

Last edited:

Leeda.the.Paladin

Kudo's to your friend for realizing it't time to say "when" and move on. I totally understand having to "take the hit" in order to gain peace. I wish her well.

Thank you for the mention. Regarding the "Narc Smile"....when you know what it is, and you See It...It becomes hard to ignore. Very Hard to Ignore.

Should she start dating again, share the pictures you mentioned with her, and explain the :angeldevil:smile.
OR just show her the video. SHE NEEDS the KNOWLEDGE TOO!:toocool:
Well based on the ongoing drama, I have to wonder if she’s going to stay away from him. She’s been begging him on various posts to contact her, as he’s cut off communication with her.

She says she’s almost out of money and she wants him to still be a daddy to her children. I don’t know. I was thinking about sending her some grocery gift cards but I fear she might have her own issues....I honestly only know her cuz outlet kids are friends. ... he in the meantime has sent personal messages to all of her fb friebds, myself included , to let them know she’s a liar . What a mess

fluffyforever

Did anyone watch the Netflix doc on this? That nosy neighbor like solved the case within an hour. Was very shocking to see it all again and see more of the texts. His daughter's last words really broke my heart...:(
Yes I watched. I followed it on the radio During my commute, so seeing the documentary was even more heartbreaking. Especially since there was so many personal videos and texts shared in the movie. He is such a monster.

MizAvalon

Did anyone watch the Netflix doc on this? That nosy neighbor like solved the case within an hour. Was very shocking to see it all again and see more of the texts. His daughter's last words really broke my heart...:(

I watched it a couple of weeks ago and wow, so heartbreaking. I had never heard of the case before so it was all new to me. Her friend that came to check on her and the neighbor with the videotape who told the cops he was behaving strangely basically solved the crime.

I can’t even comprehend how absolutely deranged a person must be to kill their own children like that. :nono:

msbettyboop

I watched it a couple of weeks ago and wow, so heartbreaking. I had never heard of the case before so it was all new to me. Her friend that came to check on her and the neighbor with the videotape who told the cops he was behaving strangely basically solved the crime.

I can’t even comprehend how absolutely deranged a person must be to kill their own children like that. :nono:

It's insane. He was basically like, "I don't like how this life turned out. Imma erase it and start over." He threw his whole family away like garbage. Literally.

I also hated the way he emotionally stonewalled that poor woman. She knew something was wrong and tried so hard to reach him and he just kept stonewalling and saying everything was fine. He completely withdrew his emotions from the partnership. HORRIBLE.

Every woman needs a friend like Nicole.

msbettyboop

And the format of the documentary! There’s no narrator or host. The entire film is from actual footage, phone calls, and texts. I was surprised there was so much footage and such to make this film. The case was all laid out from the family’s own words.

A lot of people didn't like the format but I did. It was great to see without the dramatic interference from narrators, actors, and people being interviewed after the trial. I wouldn't have minded a criminal psychologist to break down WTF was wrong with that sick freak but I got that on YouTube.

Lylddlebit

I did watch this and follow the case when it happened. He's evil. What also scares me is how many people didn't want to accept that until he literally admitted it. When he said he didn't do it people wanted to believe him. When he said she killed the kids people wanted to believe that when he admitted it many were in disbelief. I do understand not wanting to prejudge for the worst but man it scares me how unaware many are of danger that's disarming. Old boy killed his entire household including his daughter who often sang "my daddy is my hero" like it was nothing and only cried when he got caught.

Last edited:

MizAvalon

If he truly wanted a new life, why didn’t he just walk away and never see her or the kids again? Men do it all the time. He would have had to pay child support yes, but he could have gone off with his mistress or any other woman and just acted like his first family never existed. Men do this every single day!

He didn’t have to do what he did to get what he wanted. He’s a straight up psycho.

msbettyboop

I did watch this and follow the case when it happened. He's evil. What also scares me is how many people didn't want to accept that until he literally admitted it. When he said he didn't do it people wanted to believe him. When he said she killed the kids people wanted to believe that when he admitted it many were in disbelief. I do understand not wanting to prejudge for the worst but man it scares me how unaware many are of danger that's disarming. Old boy killed his entire household including his daughter who often sang "my daddy is my hero" like it was nothing and only cried when he got caught.

Yeah, when the video panned to Bella singing "Daddy, you're my hero," I just burst into tears. How can you hurt a little angel like that? Those kids were so stinking cute. Why? He could have basically disappeared and become a dead beat dad like millions of men....

msbettyboop

Another thing that really got me was he drove for one hour with those girls in the back of his car. Even if he killed Shannan in a fit of passion or whatever, the rage or whatever should have disseminated over a 1-hour drive giving room for reassessment and making a different decision YET he still went ahead and killed his kids. And didn't shed any tears until he was caught in the interrogation. Premium grade psychopath...

OhTall1

My question was: did he really think he was going to pass the lie detector test? When the technician was like "You know it would be stupid to take this test if you did it", I couldn't believe he just sat there and let them question him when he knew he did it.

And according to this, regular degular lying gets you a score of -4. He got a -18!

msbettyboop

My question was: did he really think he was going to pass the lie detector test? When the technician was like "You know it would be stupid to take this test if you did it", I couldn't believe he just sat there and let them question him when he knew he did it.

And according to this, regular degular lying gets you a score of -4. He got a -18!

That one got me too. I was like, so you just gon sit there and go through with it KNOWING you did it, uhn?

Thank God for dumb ass criminals and master interrogators.

How he ever thought he could get away with it is beyond me. Even if Nicole hadn't shown up and the neighbour hadn't snitched, he still couldn't have gotten away with it. Her persona and lifestyle do not have room to support the theory that she would just take the kids and leave without a word.

I also think the trifling heaux bag he was messing with was involved in some way. Not pushing him to murder his family exactly but her behavior is highly suspect.....

MizAvalon

I think he most likely wanted to be caught. His story was ridiculous, he voluntarily took the test knowing he would fail it, even the place he dumped the bodies was his old job! Scooby and Shaggy could have figured it out.

Lylddlebit

Some people are so used to getting away with lying and crap in general that getting caught and finally being held accountable is the surprise.

Ganjababy

I think something was off with his family also. I would have loved to have delved into his family dynamics growing up. I think he is a product of nature and nurture. His mother knowingly giving her grandchild food she knew she was allergic to and his father seemed too quick to forgive him for those terrible crimes. Something was off with his parents.

msbettyboop

I think something was off with his family also. I would have loved to have delved into his family dynamics growing up. I think he is a product of nature and nurture. His mother knowingly giving her grandchild food she knew she was allergic to and his father seemed too quick to forgive him for those terrible crimes. Something was off with his parents.

I went into the family dynamics when I went down the rabbit hole of this case in 2018. Basically, his mother and sister are very controlling and dominating and more or less emasculated him. They also did not go to his wedding and his mother never stopped saying Shannan isn't good enough. If you look at all the information, you will see that this fool just goes with the flow to please even when he doesn't like it and never speaks up when it's needed. He also does everything to avoid confrontation.

He went from that to Shannan who is also controlling and dominating in her own way. My thing is but she was that way when they were courting. It wasn't some new thing that just showed up out of the blue.

Additionally, his crazy mother almost poisoned his kid by giving her food she was allergic to and he never handled his mother despite Shannan pushing him.

Instead of dealing with all that, he just chose to erase the family. His new Miss Thang was likely another controlling and dominating woman. That is who he is because of how he was brought up. His entire family is completely off.

Whatever Shannan was, she definitely didn't deserve to be strangled.

msbettyboop

What were the specific signs he had in college?

Somehow missed this. I don't want to go into too much detail but I will recount one specific incident. We were on the way to study hall and started an argument on the stairs. This was a very long set of stairs. We were about 80% up the stairs when the argument started. I don't remember what it was about. Anyhoo, I said I didn't agree and he suddenly stopped on the stairs, turned to face me and gnarled, "Who do you think you're raising your voice to?" I responded, "Excuse me?"

His eyes went blank and he moved towards me and grabbed my hand. "I said who do you think you're yelling at?" Then he looked over my shoulder down the stairs. In that instant, I knew he wanted to push me down the stairs for challenging him. It was 11 pm and the area was quiet. I felt very afraid and tried to step back but he squeezed my hand even harder then started moving closer. I had on a backpack full of heavy books so one little push was all it would take. Suddenly, I heard a string of voices from down the stairs. Some students were coming up.

The glazed look in his eyes disappeared and he stepped back and said, "Baby, come on, let's go and study. Let's not fight." And everything was back to normal. When I brought it up later, he said my imagination was getting away from me.

I will come back to that look again. I'm not sure how to describe it beyond his eyes went blank. I am 100% certain if those group of students hadn't turned up, he would have pushed me down the stairs and said it was an accident.

Last edited:

naturalgyrl5199

Somehow missed this. I don't want to go into too much detail but I will recount one specific incident. We were on the way to study hall and started an argument on the stairs. This was a very long set of stairs. We were about 80% up the stairs when the argument started. I don't remember what it was about. Anyhoo, I said I didn't agree and he suddenly stopped on the stairs, turned to face me and gnarled, "Who do you think you're raising your voice to?" I responded, "Excuse me?"

His eyes went blank and he moved towards me and grabbed my hand. "I said who do you think you're yelling at?" Then he looked over my shoulder down the stairs. In that instant, I knew he wanted to push me down the stairs for challenging him. It was 11 pm and the area was quiet. I felt very afraid and tried to step back but he squeezed my hand even harder then started moving closer. I had on a backpack full of heavy books so one little push was all it would take. Suddenly, I heard a string of voices from down the stairs. Some students were coming up.

The glazed look in his eyes disappeared and he stepped back and said, "Baby, come on, let's go and study. Let's not fight." And everything was back to normal. When I brought it up later, he said my imagination was getting away from me.

I will come back to that look again. I'm not sure how to describe it beyond his eyes went blank. I am 100% certain if those group of students hadn't turned up, he would have pushed me down the stairs and said it was an accident.
Lord have mercy.
He would have killed you. I'm certain.

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!

This, I am familiar with. When people are evil and crazy, it is as if their face falls away, as if it were a mask. Then the ugliness of their soul shines clear and bright. Then they catch themselves and adjust the mask that is the face they show to the world. It happens so quick, the view of that real ugliness, you are not quite sure you saw what you saw.

I believe when you get that glimpse, you are not seeing them with your physical eyes. I believe you are seeing them with your Spiritual eyes. Their souls are so foul that they may have a stench. You may not be able to smell it, but you can sense it.

I just recently had an experience with someone this week. It was with a woman. That 'mask ' drop is common. Trust what you see, ladies. Protect yourselves accordingly.