Combination of Candy_C/Shima methods......

Candy_C

And dont think i'm trying to bring this lady down

i've noticed the new generation of product/regime creators are very forceful and ADAMENT their way is THE way to grow long hair

Its not about that at all

I throw down information that works, and those who want to try it can feel fre

LHCF is the ONLY forum i have posted free books and extensive advice on

Aint tryna take over the WORLD?!

well...not yet anyway!

explosiva9

So, What are your results fancypants? Any new informations?

I too just got my powders and oils in so I will be beginning my switch to ayurveda/protective styles. Any info you could give me would be appreciated.

fancypants007

It was awhile ago when I first posted this thread and I have not been consistent with Shima's protective styles. I do love the powders/oils and I use the oil as a prepoo and the powders mixed with my conditioners and use it as a deep conditioner. The only reason why I did not stay focus with Shima's methods is because she uses alot of grease/oil on her hair and I just could not seem to get my hair moisturised the way I want. I once had so much oil on my hair that it started dripping and I did not like that. I'm not saying that her protective styles do not work, obviously she is doing something right because her hair is touching her "tush". Anyhow, the first one in my opinion that started the protective style craze was Wanakee. You can use any style you want but the ends have to be tucked in so that they are protected. I've decided to keep my hair in braids for about a year and hopefully I will achieve my hair length goals.