.:: Come back from a set back::.

D.Lisha

Felt like it's been forever since I began a thread!
Anywho, Ladies of LHCF!
Im not sure if most of you all recall my set-back during my last relaxer (February 5,2011).
Welp, since that dreadful day I've been taking extra precautions when it comes to my hair. I'm exercising more, "Square-Dancing" with my buns, moisturizing and sealing RELIGIOUSLY, Applying a sulfur mix to my scalp every other night and as the months get warmer I plan on incorporating my co-washed with the Biotin conditioner :lick: (I'll be sure to keep you all updated on how THAT goes!).
Ok, 'nuff chit chat, now on to the pics!
This was my hair freshly after my relaxer:

This was my hair after mommy took off the beat-up ends:

And this is my latest length check (7.5 weeks post)

I'm starting to feel I have a case of "lead-hairs" what do you all think? :)

Aireen

Omg! Hair buddy! It looks like your ends are evening up! I'm glad to see your hair is responding to all the care and attention you're giving. :yep:

D.Lisha

Omg! Hair buddy! It looks like your ends are evening up! I'm glad to see your hair is responding to all the care and attention you're giving. :yep:

Thanks hair buddy! :). It feels good to know that Alla my work is FINALLY paying off. I was sooo ready to throw in the towel after that last relaxer lol.

Sent from my DROID PRO using Long Hair Care Forum App

D.Lisha

Looking good! I can see your progress. If it were me, I'd probably even it out though.

Thanks mischka. I want to even it up so bad now, but imma wait until im alittle past bsl before doing so. (Hopefully it evens itself up by then *crosses fingers*)

Sent from my DROID PRO using Long Hair Care Forum App