.::Coming out of M.I.A-Mode/Updates inside!::.

D.Lisha

Hello All!

Due to many drastic life-changes I've been in MIA-mode for almost a month, and I must say I have missed this forum and all of you dearly! I just could not stay away.......so here I am (again), back and ready for action! :grin:

Now on to the updates!

So, I wigged my way through a 14-week, 5-day stretch that ended on last Wednesday. During my stretch my hair-care routine was as follows:
M&S Nightly
'Poo washed once a week
Co-washed once a week
D/C twice a week overnight
Wore my hair in four-plaits under my wig
ONLY combed my hair on wash days (this is something new to my regimen)

Here are the results:

Front Comparison:

So close to bra-strap length that I can TASTE IT!

Thanks for viewing! :)

Lynnerie

Great job! Its a great feeling when you start reaching those milestones! Keep it up you'll be there in no time!

D.Lisha

Thanks ladies!

But I am beginning to think I have a touch hair anorexia. I always thought the closer I got the bra-strap length the longer my hair would "look at feel".....ya know?

When I first started my hair journey I wanted to stop at right around BSL/MBL....but now I'm going to strive for WSL for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

D.Lisha

Awesome progress and results. What a nice simple regimen OP. What wig did you use?

SelfStyled:
Thanks so much! And I used a wig from my local beauty supply store called "Diana"
I'm wearing her in this picture:

image-3168850763.jpg

And I also alternated with this other half wig I have (can't remember the name of it):

image-1217123612.jpg

D.Lisha

Thanks for the encouraging words ladies!

I think the "no -combing, except on washdays" rule definitely contributed to the thickness I gained. That will definitely be a staple technique added to my regime from now on!

Aireen

Loving how your progress is coming along, hair buddy! I've been WAITING for an update from you!

D.Lisha

Loving how your progress is coming along, hair buddy! I've been WAITING for an update from you!

Aireen
Hair buddy!!!!!! I've missed you girl! And I've also been waiting on your update as well missy, lol. From looking at your avi I can tell things are going great with your hair :). Would u please point me into the direction of your full relaxer update thread? I want to gloat over your hair some more lol, that avi is teasing the hell outta me!

Sent from my iPod touch using LHCF

Aireen

@Aireen
Hair buddy!!!!!! I've missed you girl! And I've also been waiting on your update as well missy, lol. From looking at your avi I can tell things are going great with your hair :). Would u please point me into the direction of your full relaxer update thread? I want to gloat over your hair some more lol, that avi is teasing the hell outta me!

Sent from my iPod touch using LHCF
D.Lisha, I didn't post a thread but here's the post: http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showpost.php?p=17708509&postcount=226