Comparison Pic--I'm so HAPPY!!

foxxymami

Hi everyone, I just wanted to share my happy discovery with you all. My hair has always been able to retain length pretty easily but last year I was having a major problem with shedding hair and my crown area got really thin. It wasn't until I took a picture of my crown and saw for myself how bad it really looked up there :eek:. So a few months after the picture, I decided to go natural. This has been currently the BEST decision I have made for my hair :yep:. Please look in my album to see the difference a year and a couple of months made!!!!

thefineprint

am i dumb or something? i can't figure out what in the world the password is. is it the first or second word, all four words or just the capital ones?:confused:

haha- NEVER MIND! I'M SUCH A DORK. I FIGURED IT OUT. GREAT PROGRESS! IT LOOKS WONDERFUL!

Angelicus

Your hair has done a complete 360! You should be very proud of yourself. Your hair is simply gorgeous. Happy hair growing!

BeatriceFly

well what did you do?
cuz im still trying to figure it out

i wanna see!!

thefineprint said:
am i dumb or something? i can't figure out what in the world the password is. is it the first or second word, all four words or just the capital ones?:confused:

haha- NEVER MIND! I'M SUCH A DORK. I FIGURED IT OUT. GREAT PROGRESS! IT LOOKS WONDERFUL!

angie10

Last night I was having trouble getting in your fotki, maybe I was typing the password wrong. I'm going to try it again:)

LynnieB

foxxymami said:
I was having a major problem with shedding hair and my crown area got really thin. It wasn't until I took a picture of my crown and saw for myself how bad it really looked up there :eek:.

not anymore!!!!

all i can say is WOW - you've done a complete turnaround and your natural hair is beautiful!!

congrats foxxy!!

Doll

Great progress! Your natural hair is lovely and very healthy looking! Keep up the good work!!!

foxxymami

Thank you so much ladies. You all are very encouraging!

Ebony, Angie, Glamour, Precious. I had 2 albums before. Try it now. :)

Wildchild453

When I hit waist I stop
Your hair is soo pretty and the curlies are tooo cute.

You are making great progess.

I really liked your short wig, I thought you straightened it for a moment