Completed the first Milestone

andreab

I am very excited about my hair. Everyone is a hair inspiration to me. everyone is much further then me and reaching your hair goals.

I am 10 weeks post relaxer and I see hair that looks healther than it did 2 months ago with some length. I am going to relax in a couple days so I will be stocking up on suppies. I have found a few things that I will buy.

----------------------------------
1) I am going to go over the book again and try and perfect my bun, baggie, and find a new hair style. Next week I am going to use SothernGal pin method.

2) Write out what you think is a good daily/weekly hair/shampoo/conditioning routine for your hair? Be very specific.
Ever moring and night I put Elasta QP mago butter on my ends. I wash my hair every Saturday or Sunday and let it air dry in a bun. I going to keep using the Kenra shampoo and conditioner until I find one that is better.I also still use CON every other wash. Depends how I feel. I love Scurl. That stuff is the bomb.

3) List the products you've decided to use for your new regime. Choose one item and post a short product review.

*Clarifying Shampoo -
*Routine Shampoo - Kenra Shampoo and CON
*Deep Conditioning -Kenra Conditioner, Profective Strengther as a Leave-IN
*Protein treatments (light and heavy) - Apogee
*Relaxer or texturizer - (or if you are a Natural Girl!)-Dark and Lovely
*Reconstructors –
*Daily Maintenance Care - Scurl and Elasta Qp Mago Butter on the ends

4) If you color your hair, do you color yourself or go to a salon?
No

5) I've been using no heat for 6 weeks now. I going to try the rollerset and then wrap it.The curling iron use every little 1 a month. I will try the flat iron and see what results I get. No Rush through.

I started taking vitams August 1st. Yay! Multi, MSM, Biotin.

Ok so here is my comparsion picture now right before I relax and May 25 when I started taking pitures and making more effort to take care of my hair.

Queenie

Congrats, :weird: it is such a good feeling to see your hair looking much healthier.

I'm not near my goal yet, but my hair looks and feels so much better. It's thicker too.

senimoni

andreab said:
I am very excited about my hair. Everyone is a hair inspiration to me. everyone is much further then me and reaching your hair goals.

Congrats on the first milestone. No worries about others...most of us all feel the same way...a long wayyyy to go. I was just looking at my pics and thinking..I'm never going to get there..but it will happen!!!

Keep us posted.

PS - I can only do 8 weeks...don't know how you ladies do it.