Complilation of "Support" Threads-->For East Guidance To Your Hair Questions

bravenewgirl87

Complilation of "Support" Threads-->For Easy Guidance To Your Hair Questions

So, I know we get a little annoyed with the search button; Having to go through every thread with only 4 responses to one question and no definite anwer. Eventually, you get so tired of looking and you're still very lost! Lets make finding help a little easier. This is a complilation of all the support threads that have been in exsistance since LHCF's start. Post questions according to the topic and just refer back to get your answers...
Think of it as a... Healthy Hair Craiglist!:D Hope it Helps!

Last edited:

hopeful

Wonderful post! Very very helpful. You are going to make a lot of LHCF ladies very happy and save them a lot of time:). Thank you.

bravenewgirl87

Nice & Wavy said:
Would be nice to add a Boundless Tresses thread too, since there are so many of them popping up!

If you or anyone else have another FAQ or Support thread to add, just PM me the link.

Fedoralova

Thank you much for this thread. The airdryers link takes you to the Product definition list. Is there anyway to get that info? Thanks!!!

Royal Glory

Re: Complilation of "Support" Threads-->For Easy Guidance To Your Hair Questions

Great job, Bravenewgirl87!

Thank you.

XXXtacy

What about a baggying support thread? I'll look around and see what's out there.

This is a great idea for a sticky.

godzooki

This is awsome! How about one for self relaxers? Tips, how too's and such. I'm about to undertake self relaxing and I'd love to have a support thread to learn, help and improve...

mrsthiggy

Re: Complilation of "Support" Threads-->For Easy Guidance To Your Hair Questions

Please, please ... consider adding a thread that links to the hairstyle tutorials!!!.. I am a recovering salon slave..:blush: I never learned how to do more than plait my hair and roll it in sponge rollers; so any and all help is Greatly appreciated:yep:

So, I know we get a little annoyed with the search button; Having to go through every thread with only 4 responses to one question and no definite anwer. Eventually, you get so tired of looking and you're still very lost! Lets make finding help a little easier. This is a complilation of all the support threads that have been in exsistance since LHCF's start. Post questions according to the topic and just refer back to get your answers...
Think of it as a... Healthy Hair Craiglist!:D Hope it Helps!