Concoction for balding edges!

zailless

I used to put this mixture on my scalp daily and it was ok, my edge seemed to be recovering slowly. then i decided i couldnt bear the scent at work so i applied it one night, put on a steam cap and continued every night after that. now my balding edge is truly thickening up and growing faster.

I mixed esso spray with emu oil, castor oil, grapeseed oil and dr christopher massage oil with cayenne.

This is my regime. i apply it to my scalp especially in the front, put on a steam cap and wash out in the morning. itches are gone completely and my bald patch is growing normally. before it grew up to only fuzz and then broke off.

esso spray ingredients: essential oils of Bay, Lemon, Cade, Bergamot, Clary Sage, Atlas Cedar, Rosemary, natural vitamin E, grain alcohol, vegetable glycerol, distilled water. (floraleads.com)

I have attached a pic. my growth might not look like much but i cant find my bald pictures to show you where i am coming from. it was completely bald since october and nothing would work. it would grow up and break off.

i wont pretend that this is a miracle formula though. i used many things before but then i stopped and focussed on cell regeneration.

at first i had to use clobetasol to break up the scar tissue but still it was only fuzz. i experimented with other mixtures and it grew longer but as fuzz. since i have been using the emu/essential oil mixture it transformed into thicker hairs. when i began using the cap it started growing more so here is an alternative if nothing worked for you.

Last edited:

Junonia

How long have you been doing this? I am very unhappy with my nape and edges. I really would like to stimulate more growth at the nape. I am almost bald back there.

zailless

Ineedhair said:
How long have you been doing this? I am very unhappy with my nape and edges. I really would like to stimulate more growth at the nape. I am almost bald back there.

I started the emu oil mixture around january 15. I made some progress; then i started steaming it every night for the past week and a half and it was then i started wondering if my eyes are playing tricks on me. the thing that makes it easy to see that the scalp is healing is when the hair comes back to its rougher feel especially at the edge. then i realized my scalp has healed and the hair will regrow. i will post more pics in a month. i am confident it will fill out completely by then.

btw, the essential oil at flora leads is stink and dark.

Last edited: