Conditioner after relaxing but b4 neutralizing

cocoa32

I'm going to touch-up my hair this weekend and was wondering what type of conditioner others use between rinsing the relaxer and neutralizing....moisture or protein??? Which do you use after neutralizing?

If this topic has already been posted will someone please bump it for me????

TIA

Creatividual

I use a protein one. I relax with Motions oil moisturzer mild relaxer and use their conditioner in this line- it has hydrolized silk proteins. Then once I've neutralized I DC with a moisture conditioner. HTH!

LovelyLionessa

After rinsing, Wella Regerneral, it's normalizes ph and conditions, I'm going to mix it w/protein, Aphogee 2 min. recon.

After neutralizing I condition w/Motions Moisture Plus + LeKair Cholesterol Plus for moisuture & protein.

Shaley

After relaxing, I apply Motions Neutralizing Conditioner -- Then I proceed with Neutralizing Shampoo, ORS Creamy Oloe Shampoo and a deep conditioner.

HoneyDew

This is what I do. I have several favorites, but the one I am using right now is the Aphogee Keratin conditioner.

cocoa32

Thank you for your responses ladies! So most of you are doing a light protein. I think I'm going to try the Aphogee 2 min. reconstructor.