Cone-free products list!

AtlantaJJ

This is awesome! I'm about to have a cone sale !! LOL so I need replacements...

I remember really loving ABBA products.... I'm going back to the old school stuff that worked for me.

Thanks for posting this!

gn1g

Bumping for those that need to add a silicone free conditioner to their henna mix.

shaydufblu

Highlander
BUMPING with a question: Do you have to worry about cones in deep conditioners? I'm just discovering my hair no likey the cones. :ohwell:

BTW, thanks for the info!

gn1g

amr501 said:
Water Soluble Cones:

Paul Mitchell Instant Moisture Daily Treatment
Suave Professionals Awapuhi Conditioner
Suave Professionals BioBasics Conditioner
Suave Professionals Conditioner, Amplifying
Suave Professionals Conditioner, Sleek

What's the benefit in using water soluable cones?

Honey6928215

I noticed that the poster only listed conditioners. Is there a reason why shampoos are NOT on the list? Just curious..... Thanks for the update and I'm bumping for more responses.

Ms_Twana

gn1g said:
What's the benefit in using water soluable cones?

I think water soluable cones wash out with just water. While other cones need like a clarifying shampoo to wash out. I think that's right!!

Bublin

Ok - here's my contribution.

I bought the range for my son who has severe eczema and figured i could use it myself. There are no nasties in this range. Its marketed at children with sensitive skin and it works for me too! :D

Ingredients...........
Aqua, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamide DEA, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Parfum, Starch Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Methyldibromo Glutaronitrile, Urea, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Benzoate, Denatonium Benzoate, CI 16035, CI 42090

Link http://www.halogb.co.uk/

thiccknlong

Girl thanky for the list, this thread rocks ! I'm gonna try the Aubrey honeysuckle rose moisterizing conditioner...FOR ANY ONE who uses it, does it provide SLIP ? does it really MOISTERIZE ? Does it have mineral oil ?

Thanks Ladies !

Last edited:

changedlife

I find this tread later, but I wanted to say that Jason line has cone.I was deceived by my sea kelp, I had to stop using it and now I am looking for a natural moistruzing conditioner:look: .