Congradulations - Prayer & Fasting Team In Unity There Is POWER

star

Congratulations- Prayer & Fasting Team - In Unity There Is POWER

We have approached the end to our first fast and praying team I am fully confident God will provide evidence, signs and wonders to be proclaim so that He may gloried. Be sure to post any testamonies I have already heard about some. We had people all the country on one accord interceding for us in the name of Jesus this weekend all things are possible. I have devoted half my life of fasting and praying and know what God has done for me.

Please ladies continue on our weekly fast. We will do one(1) day a week for the rest of this month and carried this routine out each and every month. Stay focused and determined to develop of lifestyle of fasting. And remember you do it as God leads you: few hours, once month, twice month etc. but whatever you do as I said before in the name of the Lord He will bless you.

We must continue a good maintenace of our spiritual walk like we do with our hair and skin. I have found that fasting and praying to God keeps you on top of your walk with Him, provides uncommon favor, better focused and it gives you the ultimate power of God. Love you all in Jesus and if you have any questions about fasting I can do a conference call of two people at time and answer all your questions. The call will be free. The book I recommend on fasting is by Arthur Willis " God's Chosen Fast" a very short book and very inexpensive. Seek out for any questions or concerns you my have with God, family, Church members about fasting and keep a sincere heart. :)

Last edited:

pebbles

Re: Congratulations- Prayer & Fasting Team - In Unity There Is POWER

Wow! How awesome!!! I'm not here much because of work and other things, but count me in! I'll be sure to give honor and praise to GOD for what HE has done! :trampolin

star

Re: Congratulations- Prayer & Fasting Team - In Unity There Is POWER

pebbles said:
Wow! How awesome!!! I'm not here much because of work and other things, but count me in! I'll be sure to give honor and praise to GOD for what HE has done! :trampolin
AMEN! Warriors for Jesus. He is rewarder of those who diligently seek HIM. What an wonderful GOD we have. LOVE HIM, LOVE HIM and LOVE HIM some more. :)

PoeticJustice

WOW, this is awesome. I almost didn't see this thread. Please count me in. I will PM you for more information on a conference call also. Thank you again for the confirmation and affirmation! :D