Congratulations NAY007, Feature of the Month!!

NAY007

I want to thank ALL of you. Not just for the nice posts and compliments but for welcoming me back then and every new member here so nicely. It really feels good to belong to this board and to keep learning new things from each other. It also feels very good that there is no jealousy and hating going on here. I don't think you find that very often, so this is kinda special.
Again thanks for being so sweet y'all, and I will definitely keep trying to achieve my goal!

Nay /images/graemlins/wink.gif

G

Nay, you and your hair are absolutely gorgeous!!! I'm in awe!!! /images/graemlins/notworthy.gif

adf23

Congratulations Nay!! I'm relatively new, but I wanted to just chime in with the other ladies and say that you and your hair are lovely! /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Titansgirl

Go Nay, Nay, It's yo hairday... /images/graemlins/weird.gif Congratulations /images/graemlins/drunk.gif Your hair is gorgeous /images/graemlins/grin.gif

G

Congrats Nay..

You and your hair are so, so pretty. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Was your hair always long, even as a child or did you steadily grow it???

Lita

You grow girl /images/graemlins/wink.gif. Keep it up /images/graemlins/smile.gifHappy Hair Growing! /images/graemlins/cool.gif

NAY007

Thank you all soo much, I can't even imagine being without this board anymore, how did I do it before???? /images/graemlins/confused.gif
Nay /images/graemlins/wink.gif.

Robin41

YAY!!! Congratulations, Miss Nay. You had my vote a looooong time ago. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

mahogani

Hi Nay007,
Love your hair and thanks for the advise you've given me i have to agree with you st.ives is wonderful keep up the good work!!!!!!! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Dandy112

Congratulations Nay007!!! Your hair is very pretty! I have always admired your hair, keep up the great work /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Tara

/images/graemlins/king.gif

(singing in a high falsetto as Nay steps onto the red carpet to get her award)

SHE'S OUR QUEEEEEEEEN TO BEEEEEEEEE!!

(if you haven't seen Coming to America that will make NO sense)

Congratulations, I LOVE your hair, very inspiring, and this honor is well deserved!!! /images/graemlins/dance7.gif

canuck

its lovely!!! /images/graemlins/dance7.gif /images/graemlins/dance7.gif

your hair is banging!

love it!

i need to get me some EFA's....

VALLEYGIRL

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
singing in a high falsetto as Nay steps onto the red carpet to get her award)

SHE'S OUR QUEEEEEEEEN TO BEEEEEEEEE!!

(if you haven't seen Coming to America that will make NO sense)

[/ QUOTE ]

(Cracking up and singing right along side Tara.)

Congratulations Nay Keep up the Good Work!!! Both you and your hair are beautiful!!!!

Valleygirl
(Mad at Tara for remembering this scene from Coming to America /images/graemlins/grin.gif)