Consecrate Yourselves, for Tommorow the Lord will do Wonders Amongst you

kayte

Don't discard your tomorrows!

Your yesterdays have made you what you are today, but your tomorrows can make you what God always intended you to become. Joshua was talking to a nation whose yesterdays were a long list of repeated failures and rebellion against God.

They had been convicted, judged, punished and reinstated frequently by the God they'd flagrantly sinned against. Surely, they ought to have been cut off from Him, stripped of any future blessing.

But "Joshua said to the people, 'consecrate yourselves, for tomorrow the Lord will do wonders among you.'" Consecrate yourself, realign yourself with God's plans and watch Him begin to work in your life.

Just when the enemy has you convinced that with your past God couldn't possibly have a future for you,
He calls you to prepare yourself so He can bless you

God is fully aware of your yesterdays, but He's much more focused on your tomorrows. Why do we discard our tomorrows when we so desperately need them? When Jesus cried, "It is finished!" (Jn 19:30), His disciples misunderstood and concluded it was all over.

So they slipped away to contemplate the tomorrow they thought would never be. But with God, every ending is a new beginning, and three mornings later the angel announced the resurrection and the new tomorrow that would guarantee the future for all believers.

"It (your yesterday) is finished!" Don't give up your tomorrows by building monuments to your past failures. Acknowledge, confess and release your yesterdays to the crucified Christ.

"Consecrate yourselves, for tomorrow the Lord will do wonders among you."

Last edited:

PinkPebbles

Your yesterdays have made you what you are today, but your tomorrows can make you what God always intended you to become. Joshua was talking to a nation whose yesterdays were a long list of repeated failures and rebellion against God.

They had been convicted, judged, punished and reinstated frequently by the God they'd flagrantly sinned against. Surely, they ought to have been cut off from Him, stripped of any future blessing.

But "Joshua said to the people, 'consecrate yourselves, for tomorrow the Lord will do wonders among you.'" Consecrate yourself, realign yourself with God's plans and watch Him begin to work in your life.

Just when the enemy has you convinced that with your past God couldn't possibly have a future for you,
He calls you to prepare yourself so He can bless you.

God is fully aware of your yesterdays, but He's much more focused on your tomorrows. Why do we discard our tomorrows when we so desperately need them? When Jesus cried, "It is finished!" (Jn 19:30), His disciples misunderstood and concluded it was all over.

So they slipped away to contemplate the tomorrow they thought would never be. But with God, every ending is a new beginning, and three mornings later the angel announced the resurrection and the new tomorrow that would guarantee the future for all believers.

"It (your yesterday) is finished!" Don't give up your tomorrows by building monuments to your past failures. Acknowledge, confess and release your yesterdays to the crucified Christ.

AMEN! Thank you...I said these exact same words to a friend this afternoon "every ending is a new beginning"

Mrs.TheBronx

He calls you to prepare yourself so He can bless you.

1 word..... AWESOME!

kayte

I have to say it ...the Lord did a wonder for me......I get to go on tour
and it was put together like {insert fingersnap}THAT!

I got this email the other day MONDAY..the same day this thread was posted...

I got your phone message saying that you will be in town next week. Would you kindly send me the particulars for a presentation? I cannot promise that I can swing it at this late date, but send the info anyway. We have a copy of your book and enjoy it.

Result?
This client booked me TWO DAYS LATER. for next week! Even acknowledging she might not be able to! but she did.... At the last minute
Doing the work of my heart..and God's gift doing author presentations....
it's ALL God...ALL of it....things do not generally
work that fast but with HIM nothing is imposible
only IM_Possible

Consecrate yourself, realign yourself with God's plans and watch Him begin to work in your life. He calls you to prepare yourself so He can bless you

Thank You Lord...

Last edited:

paradise79

That's so nice to hear. Thank for this testimony. You prepared your tomorrows and was ready for what the Lord was preparing for you. What you're receiving today is what He promised. There it comes, enjoy it now.

God, you are so wonderful. Bless be your Name. Thank you for your blessings.

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
wow... and Amen. Thanks for sharing your testimony, Kayte.... I wish you much success on your Tour!! :yep:

I tell you, it's a blessing for me to see when God answers prayers and he is ALWAYS on time. We should always praise him when others experience breakthrough or get a blessing. I'm encouraged by your post today. :rosebud:

Blessings,
Laela

I got your phone message saying that you will be in town next week. Would you kindly send me the particulars for a presentation? I cannot promise that I can swing it at this late date, but send the info anyway. We have a copy of your book and enjoy it.

Result?
This client booked me TWO DAYS LATER. for next week! Even acknowledging she might not be able to! but she did.... At the last minute
Doing the work of my heart..and God's gift doing author presentations....
it's ALL God...ALL of it....things do not generally
work that fast but with HIM nothing is imposible
only IM_Possible

Thank You Lord...

kayte

God, you are so wonderful. Bless be your Name. Thank you for your blessings.

And now, O Lord God, may the word which you have said about your servant and about his family, be made certain for ever, and may you do as you have said! ...

LORD All-Powerful, my family and I don't deserve what you have already done for us, 19and yet you have promised to do even more. Is this the way you usually treat people?

[a] 20 I am your servant, and you know my thoughts, so there is nothing more that I need to say.
21You have done this wonderful thing, and you have let me know about it, because you wanted to keep your promise. 22LORD All-Powerful, you are greater than all others. No one is like you, and you alone are God. Everything we have heard about you is true

28LORD All-Powerful, you are God. You have promised us/me some very good things, and you can be trusted to do what you promise. 29Please bless our/my descendants and let them always be your chosen kings. You have already promised, and I'm sure that you will bless my /our/ family forever

Psalms 138
A psalm of David.
1 I give you thanks, O LORD, with all my heart;
I will sing your praises before the gods.
2 I bow before your holy Temple as I worship.
I praise your name for your unfailing love and faithfulness;
for your promises are backed
by all the honor of your name.
3 As soon as I pray, you answer me;
you encourage me by giving me strength.

Standing in agreement with both of David's prayer for each and every one of us.
amen

Last edited:

GV-NA-GI-TLV-GE-I

Thank You Lord...

We don't always agree, but I agree that you are positive with these messages of diligence!!!! Thank you. The other day, I went to confession and standing in line, there was man praying from some mega rosary lol. He was in front of me...turned around and handed me two prayer cards and told me that he is a messenger. Okay...but I'm like :look: Then he said that the L-rd told him to tell me, "put those issues on the altar under His feet and He'll take care of them." Okay, break out the tissues!!!! :cry: Sometimes I so feel like just giving in, giving up....but for some reason, I keep finding reasons not to. I've always said that G-d is an 11:59 G-d to me. I might wish Him to be early morning...but He is always there on time. Thank you, Kayte! And you should eat both Cajun and Creole...together at the same time lolol!

Last edited: