Cop Walks Into Wrong Apartment And Guns Down Innocent Man

BEAUTYU2U

I will never understand why BM date WW....(not saying he did) but after reading this and the Van's thread...smh

That's why I called it "self deprecating behavior" in the Van thread. I think BM don't see WW pose a threat for 2 reasons. 1 - WM get the "rap" as racist, not their women. 2 - Sexism, a woman can't physically hurt a man but they can't foresee how they can put dangerous situations in motion.

Okay, done derailing.

intellectualuva

That's why I called it "self deprecating behavior" in the Van thread. I think BM don't see WW pose a threat for 2 reasons. 1 - WM get the "rap" as racist, not their women. 2 - Sexism, a woman can't physically hurt a man but they can't foresee how they can put dangerous situations in motion.

Okay, done derailing.

Which is why they consider it especially treacherous for BW to date WM, but they want to be able to "Pawg in peace."

It's interesting Tone Talks in his Bully Dating video said that BW dating out are trying to opt out of the black struggle :rolleyes: and maybe that's what some of these dudes want to. They want out of the black struggle....however that can be.

intellectualuva

I don't see how dating ww is any worse than dating wm other than the fact that bm don't get any tangible benefits from it (and even that isn't guaranteed for bw). Both groups have the potential to be dangerous or deadly when it comes to race/racism.

Lmao. Doesn't that make it worse?

But yes they both have equal potential to be dangerous to black people.

michelle81

I agree. Nothing else makes sense. I also think she was intoxicated/on drugs...

They are accommodating her, giving her every privilege, every benefit of the doubt.

I swear, if she gets off...* smdh*

Regarding the highlighted. I feel the same way. He was killed at 10pm, she wasn't drug tested until the next day/evening. That's enough time for a lot of things to get out of her system. Makes no sense that she wasn't immediately taken into custody and tested - especially since she was in uniform and acting as an officer according to her superiors.

BellaRose

My opinion: I think she was high on something, couldn't open the door and was arguing with herself about it and fumbling with the key. She shouted 'Open up!" in frustration at the door/ key. (I've done that when i'm trying to get something done). Mr Bo opened the door after hearing the commotion/ rattling at his door and he would have heard it was a woman's voice so he would open. She saw him and let him have it in her state of stupor of not knowing where she is. Thinking he's a burglar etc. Afterwards she realised "Damn I'm at the wrong apartment and I just shot the man for no good reason". She panicked and now is lying through the whole thing to protect herself.

ThirdEyeBeauty

My opinion: I think she was high on something, couldn't open the door and was arguing with herself about it and fumbling with the key. She shouted 'Open up!" in frustration at the door/ key. (I've done that when i'm trying to get something done). Mr Bo opened the door after hearing the commotion/ rattling at his door and he would have heard it was a woman's voice so he would open. She saw him and let him have it in her state of stupor of not knowing where she is. Thinking he's a burglar etc. Afterwards she realised "Damn I'm at the wrong apartment and I just shot the man for no good reason". She panicked and now is lying through the whole thing to protect herself.
In my opinion, this was NO accident.

demlew

1. I still want to know what 'verbal commands' did she allegedly give him and how would she know if he did/did not follow them if it was dark in the room.
2. The family's lawyer says in addition to Botham having a red doormat outside his apt, she has a DOG. What's the dog situation? Wouldn't she have noticed the absence of a pet? Does she leave the dog locked in a room with no light on or TV/radio? Does the dog not bark when the door is opened?
3. Wouldn't her apartment smell different from his?
4. Does she always just start shooting in a dark room? I guess her family won't be throwing a surprise birthday party for her.. **purple font

Farida

Whatever the case she was not in her right mind - for some people fatigue is as debilitating as drugs or alcohol.

If it was truly fatigue - Scary that we allow someone who is too tired to find her own apartment work a shift with a gun.

All in all her story is BS and they allowed her ample time to craft a narrative, avoid arrest and delay timely drug testing.

They need to release those 911 calls.

chocolat79

Whatever the case she was not in her right mind - for some people fatigue is as debilitating as drugs or alcohol.

If it was truly fatigue - Scary that we allow someone who is too tired to find her own apartment work a shift with a gun.

All in all her story is BS and they allowed her ample time to craft a narrative, avoid arrest and delay timely drug testing.

@ the bold-I agree and yet she was able to operate a vehicle and accurately shoot to kill.

Also, do we know how many times he was shot?

Last edited:

Kiowa

So it begins...he was the victim, and now they are trying to smear him...Why was a search warrant executed for his apartment? What about hers, she was the perpetrator..which one of her buddies planted it? And they made sure they leaked it to media

http://www.fox4news.com/news/search...-botham-jeans-apartment-after-deadly-shooting

Following the shooting death of Botham Jean by the hands of Dallas Police Officer Amber Guyger, multiple search warrants were executed at Jean’s apartment as part of the investigation.

One of the warrants became a public record Thursday afternoon when it was returned to the judge who signed it. It was shortly after Jean’s funeral had ended. It listed several items found in Jean's apartment, including a small amount of marijuana.

There have been several warrants signed by judges and executed in this case aside from the arrest warrant for Guyger and the search warrant signed September 7 that were returned to the court on Wednesday. The others are still sealed and not accessible

Farida

@ the bold-I agree and yet she was able to operate a vehicle and accurately shoot to kill.

Also, do we know how many times he was shot?
The number of shots doesn't matter as much. Cops and military are usually trained to shoot to kill; not injure or maim. so usually a cop will empty a whole clip on a target. By the time they choose to shoot, they have chosen to kill you.

michelle81

My guess is she will get a max of 5 years and that's stretching it. More than likely I'm thinking she will get away with it. :(
These cops/judges seem to be protecting their own.

Even if she were to get 20 years, she will still be mid 40's when out. Still time to have children and a long life. Everything she took away from Botham and his family.

dicapr

I’m wondering if the department is trying to cover their butt because she worked more than the supposed 14 hour shift and it was illegal for her to work that long. Or she has a history of drug use and shouldn’t have been working at all and they are trying to cover it up. The first thing I thought when I saw her mug shot was that she looked high. To me the druggie cop angle makes the most sense.

momi

LISTEN:

This lady is going to jail for a long time. She has been lying from the jump! Even the law enforcement community has thrown her under the bus.

She is a cold blooded murderer.

MzRhonda

Which is why they consider it especially treacherous for BW to date WM, but they want to be able to "Pawg in peace."

It's interesting Tone Talks in his Bully Dating video said that BW dating out are trying to opt out of the black struggle :rolleyes: and maybe that's what some of these dudes want to. They want out of the black struggle....however that can be.
I know a few BW/WM marriages and I find that their WM are more in with the fight for blacks than I see with WW/BM marriages...the WW are in the shadows...just an observation that I have seen.

MzRhonda

1. I still want to know what 'verbal commands' did she allegedly give him and how would she know if he did/did not follow them if it was dark in the room.
Why would I follow verbal commands from a stranger in my apartment??? They got his whole thing twisted.

Also the latest, search warrant on HIS apartment turned up less than an ounce of weed. So they are already painting the narrative in the cops favor.

Kiowa

A search warrant obtained Thursday details crime scene evidence seized from Botham Jean's apartment the night he was fatally shot by a Dallas police officer.

The search warrant affidavit signed Sept. 7, the day after the shooting, lists the items:

2 fired cartridge casings
1 laptop computer
1 black backpack with police equipment and paperwork
1 insulated lunch box
1 black ballistic vest with "police" markings
10.4 grams of marijuana in zip-lock bags
1 metal marijuana grinder
2 RFID keys
2 used packages of medical aid

The document does not disclose whom the items belonged to.

How do we know that marijuana isn't her's? Everything else at the crime scene seems to be..