Cop Walks Into Wrong Apartment And Guns Down Innocent Man

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
When and how have they thrown her under the bus? She’s out on bail.
Ain't nobody throw her under a bus. White lady cop has slept in her own bed every night including the one she murdered the black dude.

Let my black :moon:be found with a smoking gun next to a dead man talking about I was so tired that I thought he was breaking into my house that was really his house. It's go be....

Transformer

10.4 grams of marijuana in zip-lock bags

First they want you to believe that the weed is his. Then they want you to believe he had bags and bags of weed.
They are writing this at the folks that are challenged by the metric system. Me, I'm on it because I'm weighed in kilos for doctor visits.

How the hell is a teaspoon of weed distributed into bagS?

10 grams is equivalent to 0.35 ounces in weight or approximately 2 teaspoons in measure

Transformer

https://www.wonkette.com/are-they-a...mber-guyger-get-away-with-killing-botham-jean

But is this even an "officer-involved shooting"? Guyger was off-duty, and even David A. French at the National Review argued that "the moment Amber Guyger opened the door to an apartment that wasn't her own, she wasn't operating as a police officer clothed with the authority of the law. She was an armed home invader." If she's prosecuted like a "civilian," Guyger will likely claim she acted in "self-defense." The catch is that this defense is only available to someone with a "right to be present at the location where the deadly force is used." You can't really stand your ground on someone else's property. If Guyger tries to pull a Columbus and claim Jean's home as hers just because she got lost, that's like next-level whiteness. She went all manifest destiny on the brother. I bet when the ambulance finally arrived, she was already gentrifying the apartment, redecorating it with a Whole Foods and a little dog park.

Transformer

Betting on her getting off.

She clearly, based on what we do know, has the defense of what we call mistake-of-fact," Schulte said. "If she can show to a jury that her mistake-of-fact led to this and the jury finds that it was reasonable, then she's entitled to an acquittal, because our criminal laws don't want to criminalize accidents. That's for the civil courts."

If a jury believes that Guyger reasonably thought she was in her own apartment when she shot Jean, she's covered by Texas' castle law, which allows Texas residents to shoot intruders in their homes on sight, without criminal repercussions.

"[Texas residents] don't have to wait to be threatened. They don't have to have the intruder show a gun or to threaten harm to them," Schulte said. "It's their castle. They can fire and ask questions later. Not just because she's a cop. It's anybody. The questions comes down to when the facts aren't what they're perceived to be. Then you have to look at 'Was the mistake-of-fact reasonable given the circumstances?' That's going to be the crux of the trial."

Shula

About the bear attack...hahaha.

-Something in this report doesn't add up. They're saying the bear that attacked the cop is still alive, even though it was a *black* bear?

-We should get a warrant to search the Bear's cave for illegal stuff.

- He's got a history. We just have to find it.

Good one. That was actually in the follow up tweet that next they would say they found marijuana in the bear’s cave. If only they realized how ridiculous this all sounds to sane and non racist people.

that's like next-level whiteness

I agree but I feel like we've been operating at "next level whiteness" ever since 44 packed his bags and moved out of DC.

If these tech companies really want to be all up in our business properly, I think they should provide erased social media accounts when folks in authority like cops and 45 and other politicians try to erase things that could be used as evidence against them. I mean when the victim is black we know what they did wrong in 2nd grade and that their granddaddy once got a speeding ticket. :rolleyes: I am over the media, law enforcement, and everybody else colluding against us, especially in stuff like this. They do it to our babies, like Trayvon even. I don't want to read your cutesy stories about white "marijuana moms" being better moms while high and then you demonizing us for supposedly finding 0.000000000002 ounces of weed or a tiny baggie. It's madness.

LadyRaider

I mentioned this incident at work and this white lady hurt my soul. She started talking and I was confused at first. She was talking about how bad she felt for the girl, and wouldn't she be just be mortified, and she could see that being her daughter... what if that was her daughter???

Made me sick.

michelle81

I mentioned this incident at work and this white lady hurt my soul. She started talking and I was confused at first. She was talking about how bad she felt for the girl, and wouldn't she be just be mortified, and she could see that being her daughter... what if that was her daughter???

Made me sick.

You mentioned this incident in mixed company? I have learned to stay away from topics like these around others, might just lead to me saying something wrong and getting fired. Most times they will never see from our point of view.

Shula

I didn't even get my hopes up when I read this. Remember how excited we were when we found out the lady in charge of Freddy Gray's case was a black lady and she came out swinging and them white folks undid it all even though some of the cops were black and then those cops got promoted/awarded and we ain't heard from that black lady since cuz they made an example out of her?!! Again, whiteness is POWERFUL and so is the preservation of the power that comes along with it. Welcome to America.

Shula

I honestly didn't think there'd be a different perspective of THIS case. I can't even grasp that.

You've not seen enough. No shade. These folks won't accept responsibility or the truth of anything portraying them negatively. They just deny it, then erase it from history, and rewrite the script and ignore reality because they are too fragile to do otherwise and it is killing folks all over the globe. Blows my mind how they can be this fragile AND colonized the globe. How Sway?!

dicapr

How are they saying that there were noise complaints that very day and simultaneously report she was overtired from working 12, 14, then 15 hours overtime? If you are at work, how are you also being disturbed from noise above you? Make it make sense.

It makes perfectly good sense and adds proof to it being murder and not an accident. It gives her motive.

If you are working that much and what little time you have at home is disturbed over-reaction is normal. I’ve worked 13 hour shifts with a 1.5 hour commute each way. Hearing loud music, stomping, or my neighbors extra curricular activities at midnight made my want to punch them in the face. As a normal human being I delt with it. But it pushes some people over the edge.

The ID channel has a whole series about neighbors who have killed someone over something as petty as loud music. I think it’s called Fear Thy Neighbor or something like that. Not too long ago a judge got shot by his neighbor over a yard dispute.

Transformer

It makes perfectly good sense and adds proof to it being murder and not an accident. It gives her motive.

If you are working that much and what little time you have at home is disturbed over-reaction is normal. I’ve worked 13 hour shifts with a 1.5 hour commute each way. Hearing loud music, stomping, or my neighbors extra curricular activities at midnight made my want to punch them in the face. As a normal human being I delt with it. But it pushes some people over the edge.

The ID channel has a whole series about neighbors who have killed someone over something as petty as loud music. I think it’s called Fear Thy Neighbor or something like that. Not too long ago a judge got shot by his neighbor over a yard dispute.

I think she went directly to his apartment to discuss the noise...she didn’t mistake his apartment for hers.

Transformer

Patton Oswalt

In the criminal justice system, the people are represented by two separate yet equally important groups: the police, who shoot them in their homes; and the district attorneys, who release irrelevant search warrants after the fact. These are their bull.s.h.i.t stories.

Shula

What I'm saying is that they bent over backwards to say they she was away from home first 12, 14, then 15 hours. Unless he is playing music in the wee hours of the morning, which doesn't jive with the personality we've seen, how is she even there to hear it and get disturbed? Did any other neighbors mention him playing music loud enough to disturb others? So far, I've only seen neighbors say the only noise they heard was her banging and shouting and trying to defend him. The lady that took the pic outside of his door and said she heard the whole thing go down is right next door to him. She should've heard that music, too, but so far no one else has said that. It just doesn't make sense to me.