Cost Effective Hair Growth Teas

JerriBlank

I looked at the site. Anyone know the ingredients in the tea (besides peppermint and burdock root)? I'm typing this while I'm watching the video....

http://www.growinghairwithflow.com/our-products/pretea-hair-growth-tea

INGREDIENTS
Burdock Root

The root of the Burdock plant has many traditional medicinal uses and is known to function as an anti-inflammatory and scalp treatment. Rich in fatty acids, burdock root can be used alone or combined with other herbs such as rosemary which may promote scalp health and may encourage stronger hair growth. Burdock also naturally contains BIOTIN.

Ginger Root
Ginger root increases circulation in hair follicles, it may promote stronger and faster hair growth. Ginger root is also an antiseptic and moisturizer, making it excellent for clearing up dandruff and other skin conditions which may interfere with healthy hair growth.

Lavender Root
Lavandula augustifolia is a powerful anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antiseptic. Lavender oil may stimulate circulation in the scalp, which may strengthen new hair growth, and may help to promote and balance the natural oil production of the scalp, making it a popular choice for people of all skin types.

Rosehips
The fruit of Rosa canina, the wild rose is one of the best sources of vitamin C, containing around fifty percent more than oranges, making rose hips a powerful herbal stimulant which may help to promote hair growth benefits.

Licorice Root
Glycosides, triterpene saponins, and flavonoids naturally occurring in licorice root may help to nourish the scalp and may heal damage caused by fungal infection, eczema, environmental allergens, and chemical exposure.

Peppermint Leaves
The moisturizing oil contained in peppermint leaves is anti-fungal and anti--inflammatory. When applied to the scalp, peppermint oil may help to heal chemical, microbial, or environmental damage and may also help in stimulating growth as it may assist in boosting circulation and stimulating hair follicles on the inside.

Marshmallow Root
The roots of Althea o officinalis, or common marshmallow contain lauric acid, the medium chain fatty acids present in coconut oil which give the fruit its outstanding list of health benefits. Marshmallow root is also rich in mucilage, which can aid in detangling natural hair.

Oat Straw Root
Oat Straw, Avena sativa is another herbal source of silica and magnesium which may promote scalp health and hair growth Rosemary Leaves Rosemarinus offcianalis is an evergreen herb that is easy to grow in most climates.

Rosemary Oil
Vitamin rich, antibacterial, antioxidant, and by far one of the most popular and effective herbs for scalp health and hair growth.

Idk if thats everything in it. And its $40. Lol. No

Godsdaughter001

Thank you @JerriBlank !
http://www.growinghairwithflow.com/our-products/pretea-hair-growth-tea

INGREDIENTS
Burdock Root

The root of the Burdock plant has many traditional medicinal uses and is known to function as an anti-inflammatory and scalp treatment. Rich in fatty acids, burdock root can be used alone or combined with other herbs such as rosemary which may promote scalp health and may encourage stronger hair growth. Burdock also naturally contains BIOTIN.

Ginger Root
Ginger root increases circulation in hair follicles, it may promote stronger and faster hair growth. Ginger root is also an antiseptic and moisturizer, making it excellent for clearing up dandruff and other skin conditions which may interfere with healthy hair growth.

Lavender Root
Lavandula augustifolia is a powerful anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antiseptic. Lavender oil may stimulate circulation in the scalp, which may strengthen new hair growth, and may help to promote and balance the natural oil production of the scalp, making it a popular choice for people of all skin types.

Rosehips
The fruit of Rosa canina, the wild rose is one of the best sources of vitamin C, containing around fifty percent more than oranges, making rose hips a powerful herbal stimulant which may help to promote hair growth benefits.

Licorice Root
Glycosides, triterpene saponins, and flavonoids naturally occurring in licorice root may help to nourish the scalp and may heal damage caused by fungal infection, eczema, environmental allergens, and chemical exposure.

Peppermint Leaves
The moisturizing oil contained in peppermint leaves is anti-fungal and anti--inflammatory. When applied to the scalp, peppermint oil may help to heal chemical, microbial, or environmental damage and may also help in stimulating growth as it may assist in boosting circulation and stimulating hair follicles on the inside.

Marshmallow Root
The roots of Althea o officinalis, or common marshmallow contain lauric acid, the medium chain fatty acids present in coconut oil which give the fruit its outstanding list of health benefits. Marshmallow root is also rich in mucilage, which can aid in detangling natural hair.

Oat Straw Root
Oat Straw, Avena sativa is another herbal source of silica and magnesium which may promote scalp health and hair growth Rosemary Leaves Rosemarinus offcianalis is an evergreen herb that is easy to grow in most climates.

Rosemary Oil
Vitamin rich, antibacterial, antioxidant, and by far one of the most popular and effective herbs for scalp health and hair growth.

Idk if thats everything in it. And its $40. Lol. No

ajenee

I want to try it but I think I will wait to see some results. It's a little expensive for me

JerriBlank

White tea is it so that may be why the price is higher?
How many ounces?
Ladies please keep in mind if its loose leaf and not bags that a lb of tea can make close to 100 cups and in some instances be steeped more than once.
Most of the herbs can be brought for cheap on Mountain Rose Herbs, though!

Exactly what i was gonna do. Lol. I googled the ingredients, and they may have something close to it already blended.

southerncitygirl

Shoot, I have a tea idea that I would package and sell but at least it would have more expensive ingredients!! I need to mix it up and test it out.

Fine 4s

I've never used teas but is it really worth it?
I've been at this for at least a decade and I'm not into doing the most for some inches anymore.
I read some years ago that the quality of tea most of us drink is junk. I don't drink tea unless I'm darn there dying (hate it).

Napp

Ms. Nobody
$40?

Keen

hmmm.... I drink tea a few times a week. I could just drink this.... Maybe I'll look into mixing my own...

Keen

White tea is it so that may be why the price is higher?
How many ounces?
Ladies please keep in mind if its loose leaf and not bags that a lb of tea can make close to 100 cups and in some instances be steeped more than once.
Most of the herbs can be brought for cheap on Mountain Rose Herbs, though!
This tea has 30 bags in it... So it's a month supply, assuming you drink one cup a day.