Countertop Hair Steamer

LushLox

Yes, I do. I have the one from Hairgift.com. I just started using it and have used it twice - last Sunday and last night. I rarely wear my hair down, but I just have to lately. The steamers really boosts your conditioners. I am on a personal use-it-up challenge for products I don't intend to repurchase. I used Kenra last night and this morning, my hair is so silky. :yep:

Just wait until receive the adjustable steamer. The intensity of the steam is so much more powerful than that of the table top steamers. It brings a whole new meaning to the term "treatment," and you'll notice it instantly upon using it! :)

Oh and it will make your stretches so much more easier too! :yep:

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Just wait until receive the adjustable steamer. The intensity of the steam is so much more powerful than that of the table top steamers. It brings a whole new meaning to the term "treatment," and you'll notice it instantly upon using it! :)

Oh and it will make your stretches so much more easier too! :yep:

Oooohhhh I can't wait! :yay:
My hairstylist told me the other day, I have more equipment than he does!:lachen:

brownbean96

I just checked out the one on hair-only.com and it's now $139 :spinning:. I've read the specs (and may have missed this) - is it adjustable?

Are you taking about dayjoy's disciption? if so, she bought hers from a vendor on ebay...bctcl.com

for $109.74. See post # 4

if not, i think there are 3 others of us on this thread that got ours from hair-only.com. i have this one and i like mine. it's compact, but more expensive. Mine was 169.00 + shipping, i believe...

FindingMe

I just checked out the one on hair-only.com and it's now $139 :spinning:. I've read the specs (and may have missed this) - is it adjustable?

Nope, not adjustable, but I use the stool I use when I used to sit under my counter top hood dryer and it works fine. The water only last for about 10-15 min anyway, so even if you are not quite sitting right, it's not gonna be for that long...

ETA: I just used it 3 days ago and it's still working fine for me...the little hood pieces are irritating bc they just snap together and can unsnap easily, but for $139, I would buy again...

I also noticed the water gets used faster. Not sure if this is bc of the type of water I'm using (distilled, vs tap, vs drinking) bc I just use whatever I have on hand at the time...

My itial review: http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showpost.php?p=4452671&postcount=246

Last edited: