Countertop Organizer for hair products?

SoforReal

All my hair products have taken over the bathroom counter top! Can anyone recommend a nice bathroom countertop organizer? Or a floor one no wider than 12 inches. Thanks

Keen

I tried to buy an organizer but I could never find one I like. I use a rectangular decorative serving tray. Everything on the counter needs to fit in there. If there are things outside of the tray, I need to clean or re-assess.

This one is expensive. You can get something at Ross or Marshals / Home Goods.

SoforReal

I tried to buy an organizer but I could never find one I like. I use a rectangular decorative serving tray. Everything on the counter needs to fit in there. If there are things outside of the tray, I need to clean or re-assess.

This one is expensive. You can get something at Ross or Marshals / Home Goods.
Nice! Thank you

SoforReal

Scasey

Please look up this product.

Spiretro Rotating Cosmetic Modular Organizer, Multi-Function Storage, 360 degree Carousel for Makeup, Toiletries, Vanity, Desk, Countertop, Bedroom, Closet, Solid Natural Wood with Acacia Brown.​

awhyley

Please look up this product.

Spiretro Rotating Cosmetic Modular Organizer, Multi-Function Storage, 360 degree Carousel for Makeup, Toiletries, Vanity, Desk, Countertop, Bedroom, Closet, Solid Natural Wood with Acacia Brown.​

Wasn't clickable, so I added the pic. It's perfect. I love the fact that it has a space for makeup brushes, and it rotates too! (You can get it at Amazon).

Spiretro Rotating Cosmetic Modular Organizer, Multi-Function Storage, 360 degree Carousel for ...jpg