COWASH CHALLENGE 2012 PART II- April 1-June 30, 2012

TruMe

Cowashed last night with Alaffia. Again, used Tresemme Naturals as my leave-in and my hair looked great.

faithVA

Cowashed tonight with Giovanni Smooth as Silk. I skipped the Tresemme Naturals Prepoo and I think that was a good decision. My hair seems to like the Giovanni conditioner.

I will be giving away or throwing away the Tresemme and Yes to Carrots sometime this weekend. :yep:

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
I skipped my cowash yesterday (it just got too late). I REALLY prefer to have freshly washed hair, I REALLY do!!

Diva_Esq

Ladies....we're toward the end of the 2nd quarter of the challenge!! :yay:

I will be starring a new thread and tagging you all for July-Sept this weekend!! Feel free to start uploading progress pics!! Happy cowashing!!! :)

TruMe

Cowashed last night with Alaffia and used Tresemme Naturals as my leave-in.

I am so in on the next challenge!

missbugg21

Okay... I'm ready to join for Session 3! I started co-washing about 2 weeks ago. :yep:

How many times per week will you cowash?
Just once a week for now. I am planning to get back to the gym this month, so that may increase.

What conditioners are you planning to use?
It's trial-and-error for me right now. Currently, I'm using Salon Grafix Citrus Creme Cleansing Conditioner. I also bought TRESemme Vitamin B12 and Gelatin Anti-Breakage Conditioner to try next.

http://www.amazon.com/TRESemme-Vitamin-Gelatin-Anti-Breakage-Conditioner/dp/B00099XJZUWhat do you hope to achieve by cowashing?
I would like to increase moisture and decrease my (minimal) breakage

How often (if ever) will you use shampoo?
If need be, I'll shampoo at the end of every month.

Starting Pic:
I started co-washing 10 days after the pic in my siggy was taken, so that will be my starting pic.

faithVA

Is there another thread?

Cowashed tonight with Giovanni SAS. I actually cowashed with my hair loose tonight and it went well.

TruMe

Diva_Esq - Are we supposed to post ending pics for each session? If not, I need to change my starting pic in the new thread to be the one from the beginning of the first session.

thecurlycamshow

I love this cowash challenge and my hair is getting healthier because of the moisture boost.

Attachments

• 070112 Length Check2.JPG
    070112 Length Check2.JPG
    73.2 KB · Views: 18

faithVA

Cowashed with diluted AO White Camellia. I need to compare cowashing with the diluted conditioner compared to full strength conditioner to see if I notice any difference. If no difference I will be diluting and saving my conditioners.

NaturalfienD

Co washed yesterday and planning on doing it again tomorrow. In a couple weeks I'll be taking my extensions out … I was flirting with the idea of mini twists or mini braids for my next style. After researching, I decided on mini braids. I don't want to stop co washing cause I love it. If I did mini twists, I'd have hella shrinkage after co washing … that's not a bad thing {shrinkage}, I don't want to deal with it tho. I hope you all are doing well.