COWASH CHALLENGE 2012 PART II- April 1-June 30, 2012

NaturalfienD

::Checking In::

Will be co washing with HE Hello Hydration ... day two almost down, with at least one more co wash to go for this week ...

naturalagain2

Dc'd on dry hair and then cowashed with WEN Cucumber Aloe then followed up with Natures Gate Jojoba Revitalizing Conditioner.

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Today in "As the curls turn":look: IDareT'sHair:giggle:

What a long day...cowashing will hopefully give me the boost I need. I think I should get one of those shower radio's. I wonder if they actually work though:perplexed:

JulietWhiskey

Darkside of the moon
Tonight, I will CW with Trader Joe's Tingle Treat Conditioner, detangle, rinse and twist my hair with California Baby Super Sensitive Lotion and glycerin and seal with Vaseline.

TeeSGee

I would love to join. I just started co-washing for the spring summer.

How many times per week will you cowash: 1x wkly or 2x depending on how my hair feels.

What conditioners are you planning to use: Herbal Essence Hydralicious Conditioner for dry/damaged hair

What do you hope to achieve by cowashing:I want to maintain moisturized hair and retain length.

How often (if ever) will you use shampoo: will do this once wkly and clarify once mnthly.

Starting Pic

IMG-20120413-00523.jpg

IMG-20120414-00576.jpg

thecurlycamshow

I've been cowashing this week like krazy. My scalp feels so refreshed using the As I Am Cowashing. My hair feels so soft. I'm thinking of trying a WNG with the As I Am.

TopShelf

Sewing & Growing Gamma Gal
thecurlycamshow said:
I've been cowashing this week like krazy. My scalp feels so refreshed using the As I Am Cowashing. My hair feels so soft. I'm thinking of trying a WNG with the As I Am.

I picked thks product up and put it back down while in Sallys today.

charmtreese

Went to cosmoprof today and they are having a sale on tigi bead head products, so I bought 2 moisture maniacs, 1 dumb blond, and 1 self absorbed conditioners.

Tonight I cowashed with moisture maniac...It turned out pretty good, might be a new favorite!

Ms. Tiki

Today in "As the curls turn":look: @IDareT'sHair:giggle:

What a long day...cowashing will hopefully give me the boost I need. I think I should get one of those shower radio's. I wonder if they actually work though:perplexed:

Nix08 I had one. I was just thinking about getting another one the other day. Hoping to find one at the thrift store cuz umm...

TopShelf

Sewing & Growing Gamma Gal
I didn't cowash yesterday because I washed and deep conditioned. I'll start back up tomorrow.

youwillrise

well i WAS going to condition rinse tonight...but our hot water isnt working. boohoo.

hopefully it'll be fixed by tomorrow. if so, i'll be using yes to carrots conditioner (first time)

or if i receive my big bottle of conditioner base, i'll use that...i dunno...we'll see. maybe i'll use both.

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
Add me, add me, thats if its not too late.

How many times per week will you cowash?
At least once/wk but can be anywhere up to 3-4/wk when I am not in my cornrows

What conditioners are you planning to use?
At the moment Aussie Moist and HE HH

What do you hope to achieve by cowashing?
Thicker hair if that is possible and growth ofcourse LOL

How often (if ever) will you use shampoo?
Once a week

I will be back with pics after I jump in the shower, I just took out my sengalese twist havent seen my hair in 8wks.

Oh and I took my hair down using Aussie Moist with WGO/EVCO, so I will count that as #1 for this week so far.

Last edited:

NaturalfienD

Transitioned from Marley Braid updo to u-part wig. I have my natural hair in flat twists and I will be co-washing with V05 moisture milk tonight!!!

charmtreese

Sitting here now deep conditioning with tigi dumb blonde on my dry hair. Will co-wash with moisture manic in a couple of hours.