CPR ad in EBONY...did ya'll read this one?

leejure

CPR ad in EBONY...did ya\'ll read this one?

Did someone post this already???

I was reading my monthly Ebony when I came across an ad for Motion's CPR. Anyway, the first thing I thought was..."They are so late. We knew this already!" Basically they are saying that Condition Only Washes Promotes growth, but of course they are incorporating a little more...

this is what it says...

1. Rinse hair until the water runs clear.
2. Apply a generous amount of Motions® CPR conditioner.
3. Massage into hair as you would a shampoo.
4. Let it sit for about fifteen minutes.
5. Rinse with room-temperature water.
6. Apply Motions Foaming Wrap Lotion.
7. Apply Motions Oil Sheen.
8. Dry and style your hair.
9. Apply Motions hairdressing every morning.

You will notice a difference immediately. You hair will feel thicker and softer. Repeat this procedure every four days, for one full month.

10. The tenth treatment starts with the same warm water rinse then lather with CPR shampoo.
11. Rinse lightly.
12. Apply a generous amount of Motions CPR conditioner.
13. Rinse with room-temperature water after three minutes.
14. Apply Motions Foaming Wrap Lotion.
15. Apply Motions Salon Sheen.
16. Dry and style your hair.

Continue the shampoo & conditioner treatment weekly until your hair is long and thick as desired.

• If your house is dry, keep a pot of simmering water on the stove during the day for
• Normal pillowcases will absorb oil from your hair, so buy a few satin pillowcases.
• Massage your scalp nightly to promote oil secretion.

Compassion

Re: CPR ad in EBONY...did ya\'ll read this one?

No, I did not see this. Thanks for sharing. /images/graemlins/smile.gif I pretty much follow this same washing process so to speak. I use different products though. Conditioner washing really has helped my hair come along nicely.

Blessings,
Compassion

BronxDiva

I did not see this in Ebony but I did see it on their website last year. For my hair the CPR is too thick to do conditioner washes. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

ngaa

thanx for postin this but at leat it goes to rove that they know that they are talkin about, even tho we already knew most of what they are sayin

Paris Belle

I also saw it online. They have some pretty good tips there also.