Crazy frizz....

H

honey_jammz82

I wear my hair both straight and curly, and I have begun to notice that the texture in the middle/back of my hair is completelely different than the rest of my hair. It is dry and frizzy and does not really retain curl....does anyone have suggestions?! <font color="pink"> </font>

sweetcocoa

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
honey_jammz82 said:
I wear my hair both straight and curly, and I have begun to notice that the texture in the middle/back of my hair is completelely different than the rest of my hair. It is dry and frizzy and does not really retain curl....does anyone have suggestions?! <font color="pink"> </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

I had that problem until I realized the back of my hair was being tucked on when I lean my head on the headrest in my car(I have cloth seats). Since then I've covered it with a piece of black satin(I tied it on snug)..and then slowly had the damaged ends dusted in the problem area. Also I believe wearing my hair too 'snug' in a ponytail caused me frizz back there also. After correcting those 2 problems I'm happy to say the back of my hair is soft and smooth