Cream Of Nature Plex Breakage Defense

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
I got me a bottle of the Plex Breakage Defense ,Step 1. I could only find one bottle during my scouring the city. I got it because of relaxed Hairlicious. Her hair is gorgeous and she has deep knowledge and understanding about afro hair, in generl. I haven't tried it yet.

lindseyerinc

I got me a bottle of the Plex Breakage Defense ,Step 1. I could only find one bottle during my scouring the city. I got it because of relaxed Hairlicious. Her hair is gorgeous and she has deep knowledge and understanding about afro hair, in generl. I haven't tried it yet.

How did you like the product? I picked this up today and will try it for tomorrow’s wash day.

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
You are welcome. Thank you for commiserating with me as it relates to my hair breakage. I believe I misused the product. I put it on my hair with the intent to wash, had a mini life crisis, and didn't get to my hair for a week. I left it in 7 days. When I finally got around to doing my hair, all these little broken hairs were in my sink.

I suggest trying it on a section and following the directions on the product. I think you will very likely have a positive experience
and result.

Rocky91

NYE side boob.
I hated it, honestly. It just felt like it was sitting on top of my hair and doing nothing. My hair seems to hate most creme of nature products.

The Sally’s knock off ion (olaplex dupe) was better, but I think I will gift myself the whole olaplex system from Sephora for Christmas.