Creme of Nature Scalp Protector

luvhair

Beauty and Fashion Junkie
I recommend this product to anyone who relaxes their hair. You put it on your scalp and already relaxed hair and It prevents overprocessing and scalp burns!

hairfanatic

That's great luvhair because Fletgee made a post asking what to use for protecting the scalp. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

HOTCHOCOLATE

Thanks Luvhair,

Whats in it?

Also, I remember reading an article in Essence and it was recommended to base the scalp with castro oil everday for a week before retouch. I always kept forgetting. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

I'm still no-lye, what do you guys think about applying olive oil to the permed hair just before the retouch?

luvhair

but doesnt that irritate the scalp?

ingredients: min oil, silica, squalane, oleic acid, cholesterol, stearic acid, linolei acid, palmitic acid, paraffin, cetyl esters, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben, phenoxyethanol, and isobutylparaben.

LondonDiva

Is there a picture of this stuff online. I've never seen a scalp protector product in the largest of hair shops I've ever been in.

azul11

i hear people talk about using stuff on the scalp do you use stuff on the length? i mean the previously relaxed hair? do you put like the summit or vaseline on it? God bless you all.

luvhair

you can use it on the scalp and on the hair that is already processed and you dont want to be overprocessed. its a liquid with a tip applicator.

UmSumayyah

Hi I'm new.
The only time I've seen the Creme of Nature Scalp Protector is in one of their box rleaxer kits. I was in the BSS the other day and the only thing I could find as a scalp protector was a petroleum jelly/mineral oil mix with menthol added. I haven't tried it yet to see if it works.