Curlbox Natural Ix

NappyKinks

Okay, so the IX edition of Curlbox Natural goes on sale this Saturday. As always the contents and brand are a mystery. The hint provided in the email states that it will be 5 full size products that contain shea, aloe, burdock root and moringa. It also implied that the company was new to curlbox.

I've been trying to guess which natural hair care company it might be but I'm coming up empty.

I figured that moringa is the biggest clue since most NHC brands don't use Moringa. Right now all I can come up with is Qhemet Biologics and Soultanicals. Unfortunately Qhemet is shea free and both Qhemet and Soultanicals have been featured in prior Curlboxes so they're not exactly "new friends" which effectively rules out both brands.

So I pose this question to all interested parties, given the aforementioned hints, can you guess the Curlbox Natural?

NappyKinks

I thought so too, but Nubian Heritage EVOO & Moringa line doesn't have burdock root and I didn't see it in the ingredients list for the Honey & Black Seed nor Indian Hemp & Tamanu lines either. Also NH is on Curlbox vendors list so they aren't new to Curlbox. But that was a really good guess though.

NappyKinks

Honestly, I don't even know how if I fully trust the veracity of these clues. I was so sure that the last CBN was going to be Mielle Organics, Mane Choice or Liquid Gold because the clues were vitamins, oil and protein. I wasn't expecting Bee Mine products at all. So for all I know this issue could be Nubian Heritage or Soultanicals.

Last edited:

NappyKinks

@krissyhair, I don't know, Curlbox Natural usually has products that you can't always readily get on the ground. Also the ingredients are 90 - 100% natural.

Okay this is what the most recent email says. . .

"No matter if it's late-night runs or emergency makeup, your girls always come to the rescue, so get to know this edition of curlBOX Natural that has full-size and sample-size products with 90-100% ALL-NATURALingredients!
Whether it's aloe, shea butter, moringa or burdock root, this box has your back!"

I may be wrong but this doesn't sound like a takeover box. It may very well contain products from multiple companies. I wonder if it has cosmetics as well . . .?

Ugh so frustrating, I think I may pass on this one.