Curlformers is so easy!!!!

McQuay30

I just brought a 8 pack of curlformers "long and wide" and tried it on dry hair. The first time I did it in front of the mirror and afterwards no mirror was needed. I really can not believe how EASY they are to use "sorta of strange you would think a regular roller would be easier". I learned very quickly the smaller the section the easier it will pull through the curler. Know that I am comfortable with the curlformers, I think I will change my styling options. I will let my hair airdry about 60 to 80 percent and then put in the curlformers and let dry on low under a hooded dryer. Hooded dryer do not count as direct heat?? Right?? If that is correct I will have no heat being directly applied to my hair. I am so happy!!!

Question: Can I put the curlformers on dry hair and then damp the hair with a spray bottle in order to a get a more lasting set??:yep:

McQuay30

I am so sorry ladies I do not have a camera to take pictures, great another thing for my PJ list but it will have a lasting value.:sad: Maybe I can get Hubby to buy me one??

McQuay30

Any response to my question about spraying the dry hair while in the curlformer for a more lasting set?

Nonie

Any response to my question about spraying the dry hair while in the curlformer for a more lasting set?

I've only known of Curlformers being used on wet hair and that airdrying or heat drying. I've even used them on my 4B natural hair as my pre-flatironing step and I too started with wet hair and airdried.

I would think that put them in and then spraying would not work as well as starting with wet hair, coz I don't think you'd be able to get your hair uniformly wet through the CFs.