Curlformers on medium length hair?

Demi27

After seeing all of the wonderful results the ladies have had on the board with Curlformers, I've been thinking about possibly getting some for myself.

I only have one concern, though. Even though all the pics tha I've seen have been LOVELY, I've only noticed Curlformers on the ladies with long hair. I've tried to look at as many posts and Fotki's as I could, but everyone appeared to have long hair (or at least longer than mine).

Has anyone tried Curlformers on mid-length hair? If so, can you post pics so I can see?

TIA!!!

sydwrites

In the thread that supposed to gather all the reviews, there are pics of a girl with hair that's shoulder length. I think it came out cute.

noemi

I don't have any pics to post yet, but I left my friend use my CurlFormers and her hair was cut in the Rihanna neck length bob. It still very short and her's are soo cute! I'm going to get her to send me some pics I can post.

Demi27

I don't have any pics to post yet, but I left my friend use my CurlFormers and her hair was cut in the Rihanna neck length bob. It still very short and her's are soo cute! I'm going to get her to send me some pics I can post.

LOL. I know I'm tired. I need to pay attention to who's pics I'm looking at.
I thought those pics in the thread were yours. It doesn't matter, though. I'm sure yours really did come out nice too!

I just want the same results as everybody else. I hate being left out. LOL.

Iluvsmuhgrass

I really don't think you'd be disappointed. These things are great! I'm definitely going to go back and get more now that I have a coupon and the sally's card.:yep:

Demi27

I really don't think you'd be disappointed. These things are great! I'm definitely going to go back and get more now that I have a coupon and the sally's card.:yep:

Yeah. I think you're right. Everyone's hair I have seen has turned out gorgeous.

Anyone know where I can find a Sally's coupon? I already have a card.

SparklingFlame

OP, your hair looks to be about as long as mine. I did some and they turned out ok. I think you should try them out. I'm sure it'll look great! The pics are in my fotki.