Curlformers question

AJellyCake

I have a quick question about curlformers sizing.

My hair measures about 12 inches long. On the curlformers website, it says the long and wide size fits up to 14 inches of hair. The extra long and wide can fit up to 22 inches of hair.

Do any of you have suggestions about which pack to purchase? I'm just wondering if the extra longs will be too hard to use with all of that empty space. On the other hand, I'll probably outgrow the long and wides soon.

Thank you.

faithVA

I would get the extra long. That is a lot of money to pay for something you will outgrow in a few months.

I know some people have outgrown theirs and then used two curlformers on 1 section, but I'm not sure how consistently that would work.

There is a Set to Success thread some of the ladies in there may be able to help you as well.

I would get the extra long. That is a lot of money to pay for something you will outgrow in a few months.

I know some people have outgrown theirs and then used two curlformers on 1 section, but I'm not sure how consistently that would work.

There is a Set to Success thread some of the ladies in there may be able to help you as well.

+1
you're hair will outgrow them. and even if it doesn't you'll just have extra curlformer at the bottom.
when I first used curlformers I bought the salon kit and once my bangs grew out the short ones were pretty much useless...

faithVA

Thank you, faithVA and LovelyBwonderful! I was thinking the same thing!! I just wasn't sure if it would mess up the curlformers to have empty space like that. I'll check out the thread you mentioned as well.

There is no issue with having the extra curlformer hanging at the end. It will just be that much more exciting when you outgrow those :yep:

Fhrizzball

I would go on ebay and get the bootleg version as well if you're looking to save money. I outgrew the regular long and wide when my hair was around BSB so I had to shell out for extra long ones.