I went on a curlformers binge...
I spent over $300 on different sizes...
I felt really guilty and bought them back
but after trying to straighten my natural hair
even doing the ponytail set...
is really frustrating...
so... I decided to make a list on why I should go to Sally's when
I wake up and RE-STOCK!!!

• If I spend like $100 that's like 2 visits to a salon, but I'll have them forever.
  • The curlformers get my hair super straight, so no flat irons/no direct heat
  • It's so much easier than magnetic ones
  • It takes less time than the magnetic ones
  • If I change my mind again, someone off LHCF will take them off my hands
  • I've been wearing wash 'n buns for nearly 2 years... I want to wear staight curls for awhile.

Maynard

That's messed up ST...

You dogged CF's now you want them back?

I dont know if they will have you...

:lachen:

Nonie

If you know you'll use them regularly, I say get them. And no you will not change your mind (You need to stop that!). They are handy to have for the occasions you want big bouncy curls. Or an elaborate updo for an evening out or a wedding party. If they make you happy, then you should not feel guilty, especially if they take the place of getting a professional press and curl. They're better for your hair than using heat. If you're happy, you're less stressed and that's good for you hair and skin. ;)

SouthernTease

That's messed up ST...

You dogged CF's now you want them back?

I dont know if they will have you...

:lachen:

I totally dogged them out...
I think I said they ripped your hair out or something...
I mean if you're not super careful...
they will...
anyway...
I want them...
you will see my natural curlformers results by week's end.

Maynard

I totally dogged them out...
I think I said they ripped your hair out or something...
I mean if you're not super careful...
they will...
anyway...
I want them...
you will see my natural curlformers results by week's end.

You are correct, you have to be careful, cause they will rip your hair :yep:

I love the CFs. They did right by me:

Forever in Bloom

What in the hoo ha?!! :blush: I need to go ahead and buy 3 more packs of the slim and narrow. Maybe then I could see what my whole head looks like instead of just half :look:

Neith

Ok... y'all did it.

My man is gonna buy them for me for Christmas (he doesn't know it yet :lol:)

Irresistible

Gin those are amazing results

ST cant wait to see yours

I'm still afraid of these things:perplexed

if it might rip it, then chances are I WOULD be the one to do it:wallbash:

AtlantaJJ

:shocked: CurlFormers did that with your natural hair :shocked: That is amazing... Now mind you I have about 5 inches of natural hair now...working slowly but surely to get out of my TWA stage. But if the results of CurlFormers are as you show above....then I'm going to get those when I get some more length :up:

clever

I just dusted mine off a couple weeks ago after dogging them but honestly I love those things.I just need to upgrade to a larger size so I've been putting it off.

AtlantaJJ

ST, why did they cost $300.00 ? How much would they be for the average head of hair? If they get that result consistantly, though...they are worth it!!
It doesn't take much at all to stretch and smooth my natural hair because it's soft, so it seems like they might be the perfect solution for me. I also love the elongated curl pattern they create.

They sell them at Sally's..... I might have to peep them out the next time I'm there... I'm just sayin'... :look:

AtlantaJJ

Gin, it looks like your roots don't need flat ironing or anything. Does the CF's give enough tension at the root to help get them that straight? If so those things are worth the loot for real.

What type of setting lotion / gel did you use?

bgsix

Your hair looks really good Gin!!! What size did you use- the long & narrow? I could so use these for my dd on special occasions.

And Southerntease, I just know u aren't going to backtrack with CF. Chile, you ripped them apart several months ago. You are a mess :lachen::lachen::lachen:

LadyPaniolo

Seeing Gin's results with the Curlformers is what made me buy Sashaa08's stash! Y'all are gonna make her want to back out of the sale, seeing those gorgeous results!

Love that I can get my hair straight with no heat! The curls are just gravy on top of that!

Plus I need to start wearing my hair instead of false hair. I think I have a weave addiction, and I think Curlformers just might be the cure!

Sashaa08

Seeing Gin's results with the Curlformers is what made me buy Sashaa08's stash! Y'all are gonna make her want to back out of the sale, seeing those gorgeous results!

Love that I can get my hair straight with no heat! The curls are just gravy on top of that!

Plus I need to start wearing my hair instead of false hair. I think I have a weave addiction, and I think Curlformers just might be the cure!

:lachen: I won't back out-I promise! My hair has grown out of the ones that I have now so I can't use them anyway. You're safe! :yep:

diligence

I love it! Gin, what size and how many packs did you use? Did you sit under the dryer? How long? Thanks!

MissRissa

I know, right?

Hell I was looking at min the other day thinking, "What a waste..."

I admittedly have CF remorse. :look:

yeah me too. i used them once. my big problem is that the curls generally last a day. so if i want them fresh i feel like i have to do them the morning of. but then that means i have to wake up like an hour and a half earlier. yeah thats a problem. i tried to sleep in them before because someone said they were comfortable. lies from the pitt of hell. i got all of 2 hours of sleep that night. i LOVE what they are capable of, but i think i might want to sell mine.

Soliel185

ST, why did they cost $300.00 ? How much would they be for the average head of hair? If they get that result consistantly, though...they are worth it!!
It doesn't take much at all to stretch and smooth my natural hair because it's soft, so it seems like they might be the perfect solution for me. I also love the elongated curl pattern they create.

They sell them at Sally's..... I might have to peep them out the next time I'm there... I'm just sayin'... :look:

I think she ended up spending so much because she bought full sets of several sizes - they have the long and narrow, long and wide, and extra long and extra wide. Ea size is a different color set. The paks are typically $10-12 a piece, so depending on how much hair you have and which size you purchase you'd probably need 4-6 paks. I think a few of the ladies bought a salon kit for around $55 and that came with everything you needed in one size.

Maynard

What in the hoo ha?!! :blush: I need to go ahead and buy 3 more packs of the slim and narrow. Maybe then I could see what my whole head looks like instead of just half :look:

Initially I bought enought for half my head. I just flat twisted the front, till I got enough funds to get another set of CF.

Gin those are amazing results

ST cant wait to see yours

I'm still afraid of these things:perplexed

if it might rip it, then chances are I WOULD be the one to do it:wallbash:

Thanks!

Gin, it looks like your roots don't need flat ironing or anything. Does the CF's give enough tension at the root to help get them that straight? If so those things are worth the loot for real.

What type of setting lotion / gel did you use?

My roots came out really smooth. This set I used CHI silk infusion, but with subsequent sets, I have used Lottabody setting lotion with the same results. I started a thread back when I got them "OMG! They worked on MY Natural 4B Hair"

Your hair looks really good Gin!!! What size did you use- the long & narrow? I could so use these for my dd on special occasions.
Yes, long and narrow, the blue and green ones. :yep:

I know, right?

Hell I was looking at min the other day thinking, "What a waste..."

I admittedly have CF remorse. :look:

Sell them!

I love it! Gin, what size and how many packs did you use? Did you sit under the dryer? How long? Thanks!

6 but I needed 7, which I got later