curlformers

serenity34

I am about to get some curlformers and wonder what size everyone is using. My hair is a little past my shoulders, i am natural but my hair is very fine. Which size would be the best one's to get

Lilmama1011

I use long and wide and Heading into armpit length, I'm between shoulder and armpit. But if you want to be safe get the extra long and wide

Leslie_C

If you want to wear them as a style, you may better with the skinny green and blue ones bc its a smaller curl closer to a perm rod or flexi rod set. If you would like to use them to stretch your hair for other styles, get the lon and wide, wear it for a day or two, then proceed to the next style. PS Not sure if you know, but there is a generic version of curlformers on ebay and they are a fraction of the cost. They come from china or somewhere overseas though, so it takes a few weeks to get them.

serenity34

If you want to wear them as a style, you may better with the skinny green and blue ones bc its a smaller curl closer to a perm rod or flexi rod set. If you would like to use them to stretch your hair for other styles, get the lon and wide, wear it for a day or two, then proceed to the next style. PS Not sure if you know, but there is a generic version of curlformers on ebay and they are a fraction of the cost. They come from china or somewhere overseas though, so it takes a few weeks to get them.
No i didn't know thankyou, anything to save money