Curls Cashmere And Caviar Coming Soon....

Smiley79

I hope a thread isn't already out there, but does anyone plan on trying this new line BF?
The only Curls product that I love is their Control paste.

Soaring Eagle

Singin’ the praises of the baggy method
I love Curls' products. I'll probably pick up the masque and the Moisture complex. But, that will all depend on how many of their vitamins I get, as well how much money the Mane Choice takes from me.:lachen: I plan on doing a good amount of damage on BF, since I've been holding off on many things that I really want.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Nope.:nono: Not on my "current" list to try.

I'll wait to see what you Lovely Ladies think before I add it to my list of things to try.:giggle:

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
Nope. I plan to use BF to try Mane Choice's Egyptian line. I don't even like Curls leave in. I forgot the name.

I only like the liquid vitamin and plan to stock up.

How is that working for you? I love liquid vitamins and find them very effective WHEN I can find the ones with the ingredients I like. Their liquid vitamin seems like a dream come true mixture.

Hairties

How is that working for you? I love liquid vitamins and find them very effective WHEN I can find the ones with the ingredients I like. Their liquid vitamin seems like a dream come true mixture.

I actually finished up my second bottle and am on the 3rd. I like them but the bottle only lasts 15 days so it's kind of expensive. I have definitely seen an improvement in my nails but can't say how much it's helped my hair as I've been on a henna kick. I plan to stock up BF with atleast 5 more bottles to really tell.

I would say if you want to try it, atleast buy 2 bottles when they have a sale to see how you like it. It's not revolutionary but I like it for now and have been consistent. Also no breakouts or anything.

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
I actually finished up my second bottle and am on the 3rd. I like them but the bottle only lasts 15 days so it's kind of expensive. I have definitely seen an improvement in my nails but can't say how much it's helped my hair as I've been on a henna kick. I plan to stock up BF with atleast 5 more bottles to really tell.

I would say if you want to try it, atleast buy 2 bottles when they have a sale to see how you like it. It's not revolutionary but I like it for now and have been consistent. Also no breakouts or anything.

@Hairties , thank yo for the detailed response! I appreciate it.