Curls Champagne Curls & Kaviar Kinks Hair Restoration & Growth Treatment

crumbling_images

I'm curious. Has anyone heard and/or tried of this product?

Curls Champagne Curls & Kaviar Kinks Hair Restoration & Growth Treatment

http://www.sistasplace.biz/products.php?cat=42

2 oz Formulated with champagne grape and caviar extracts, this growth enhancing, hair strengthening treatment is THE solution for women that chemically alter their hair. Caviar extract nourishes the hair and promotes healthy keratin formation & Champagne yeast extract has a high concentration of Vitamins B1, B2, B6, and amino acids that help regenerate and stimulate the scalp to combat the effects of free radicals thus promoting growth. For those with with relaxed, permed, texturized, chemically altered, color treated, sun and/or chlorine damaged, and slow growing hair.

Browndilocks

Browndisha Brownie Sundae
I haven't tried those specific items, but I will say that Curls have great products. Their Coconut Sublime conditioner is outta sight and is a staple for me. Most conditioners that have natural oils in the ingredients, don't have them as a main ingredient. Coconut oil is infused in Coconut Sublime and you can definitely feel and smell the difference. makes your hair super shiny. It's expensive but the quality in Curls is definitely there.

Last edited: