Curlsmith? Thoughts

vevster

I use the cowash and love it. It gives my scalp that clean squeak when I rub it if anyone knows what I mean. I just bought some products from the scalp line. Giving it a try tomorrow.

vevster

I plan to buy this during the Ulta 50% off sale on Thursday, but they only have three items: Intense Treatment Serum, Curl Conditioning Oil-in-cream and the Curl Quenching Conditioning Wash.
They have many items on the site. Are you saying only 3 things are on sale?

Okay I see what’s up. Saves me money.

Last edited:

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
I didn't even read the ingredients when I bought that Curl Conditioning Oil in Cream.

This stuff has Shea butter second ,and coconut oil close behind, LOLOL.

No wonder my hair was snapping when I tried to take it down and the hair looked dull as can be.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
I do like the drops but not enough to keep buying them. Not that they wouldn't work. I can see fuzzies on my edges. I love the scent but I realized, I don't like adding drops to my scalp. I'd prefer a spray growth or an oil. I just don't like the concepts of drops because Im a lazy massage type person.

Camille Rose has drops too and same thing. I'm not about that drop life. Curlsmith has vitamins on their site as well.

vevster

I love the HydroCreme Soothing mask and despite the learning curve I am really starting to like the In Shower styling gel! My curls are defined, frizz free and lasts!!! I use the Oil in Cream and spray underneath and my hair looks good.
There is a learning curve on how and how much to put!

Last edited:

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
I used the Bond Curl Rehab salve again tonight as a prepoo. I like that it’s easy to detangle with. I haven’t noticed any difference in my hair. I’ll use it as a prepoo soon to see if it must be built upon with scheduled use.