Curly pudding from Curve Salon.

shoodrat

I just placed my order with Titi for curly pudding, and Titi was really nice, she explained to me how the curly pudding works, she also told me that the buttercreme, isn't available yet but, she would send me a sample. The jar of curly pudding was 20.00 plus tax and shipping was 26.75. She told me that instructions are on the jar, and to apply the curly pudding, on freshly washed wet hair. She also said you would be able to purchase the products online on the curve website in the future. I'm in texas, so, she said I should receive my product friday.

babyblue

[ QUOTE ]
shoodrat said:
and shipping was 26.75.

[/ QUOTE ]

please tell me that was a typo

isis1913

Do you mean BBD Glass or BBD Stretch? A lil goes a long long way. I use to SWEAR by Glass (I think that is the curly pudding) when my hair was shorter... Now i feel it makes my hair stiff and I like softer hair. Stretch was a GREAT reconstructor. Miko and Titi are DOLLS! Tell them the woman who did their site says hello if anyone talks to them!

shoodrat

Isis
From what I heard from another topic,on the board from another woman that recently went to curve, that they no longer promote bbd glass, they have the curly pudding, and the buttercreme is a moisturizer. They've added more woman on the curve site, Titi told me they try to add pictures of diffrent clients every week or two weeks, so, she told me to keep checking the site, because I might see someone with my hairtype.

LisaG
I don't know the ingredients but, once I get my stuff, and if the ingredients are on there I'll post it.