Curly Weave Wearers

Selene

Thanks to some sisters on the board I have some nice weave. Any recommendations on products and styling techniques?? Do you all use a diffuser? John Frieda products?? Please give me the 4-1-1.

Thanks.

carrie

I always let mine air dry. What kind of curl pattern is it? I keep my product list pretty short, some diluted leav in - infusium or braid spray - and I like the Gener version of paul Mitchell The wax pomade for control. Sometimes a little bit of Smooth N Shine's polisher.

DangerouslyShy

i agree with carrie let it air dry...

i also use JF products the conditioner, extra strength serum, Dream curls, and the finishing creme lotion(secret weapon)...

what i do is i put the conditioner on my dry hair...put on a shower cap wait for about 30 mins...than rinse...while its dripping wet add the serum....than spray dream curls on it and scrunch to bring the curl pattern out even more....than i rub my hands together with the secret weapon and run it through my hair...and let it air dry...its easier to do this when its warm out...you should have pretty ringlets if you cant let it air dry use a diffuser to dry it and scrunch while you dry it...or let it airdry about 50 % than use the diffuser blowdrier...

another good conditioner for curly weave is garnier fructris...than i usually put the NTM silk touch on it...and beyond the zone noodle head!

angellazette

As everyone has said, air drying is really good. I use various shampoos and conditioners but I always make sure I air dry. Then I may do some scrunching along the way if needed. I have Bliss and NG 3b.