Current HBCU College Ladies! Check in with your tips, regimens, etc.

NegritaMuneca

I am Negrita Muneca, and I am a proud graduating senior enrolled in GRAMBLING STATE UNIVERSITY!! Home of the GSU World Famed Marching Band and the mighty Tiger Football team!!

*sings* "G-S, G-S, G-S-U, U,U, I thought YOU knew!" :drunk:

I am matriculating in the marvelous fields of Mass Communication with an emphasis in Public Relations as well as in Spanish.

My Regimen:
Everyday other morning, I excercise in the rec, and wash my hair with ORS Neutralizing shampoo, followed by a long intense deep conditioner with a mix Motions Detangling Conditioner and EVOO and Honey. Once conditioned, I detangle with a comb, apply my MN on the scalp, put it back in a bun, and head on to my Advertising Principles Class at 11:00!
:charge:

I am a PROUD supporter of the K.I.S.S. method, because due to the costs of books and other living expenses my funds are a little low. However, I'm extremely happy; my hair has never been this long! A simple regimen, low heat, and low mani is most def for me!

So, ladies. Here's the deal! :grin:

1. What HBCU do you attend? Major? Classification? Be loud and Proud!
  2. What is regimens do you use?
  3. Favorite products?
  4. What tips, advice, etc. do you recommend for college ladies?
Feel free to go crazy! Answers are not limited to these three questions! Also, you are an alumnus of an HBCU, or if you are not an HBCUer and would just like to simply offer your input , please tell all! ALL ARE WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a lovely morning, HBCU LHCFers! Stay focused in class, and enjoy these college years! :yep:

Last edited:

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
I'm not a student of a HBCU but I am an proud very proud employee of DELAWARE STATE UNIVERSITY! GO HORNETS!!!!!!!

I love my students and I love HBCU.

Just had to say that.

sqzbly1908

Hi NugritaMuneca and Welcome!!!

You might miss out on alot of valuable information if you limit your information to those that attended or are attending HBCUs...maybe a title with "college students" would garner more information for you...

Just my two cents....

p.s. Congratulations on matriculating this year!!!!!

CarolinaGal

Old head RATTLER chiming in and roller sets were the only thing that got me through back in the day :grin:

I also agree that asking only for HBCU students will limit responses. If you are looking for help for a particular climate (such as hot and humid) maybe you should specify that.

NegritaMuneca

I'm sorry ladies, I definitely did not want to exclude anyone from this thread! :perplexed

Please feel free to respond! Come one, come all! :yep:

Day Dreamer

I went to Benedict College in Columbia, SC. While there, I wore braids mostly but was not taking care of my hair properly so I ended cutting it. The back was short with the front and sides long. I was not really into caring for my hair by myself so I found a really good salon that used nairobi products on my hair and my hair started to grow back nicely.

whitedaisez

YAY I go HOWARD UNIVERSITY!!!! GO MIGHTY BISONS!!!
Major: Political science
Minor: Economics
Classification: Sophomore!

Regi: cowash once a week, deep condition every two weeks, henna once every two months.

Products: Shescentit banana brulee, shescentit avocado conditioner, shescentit cococreme leave in, shescentit jojoba hemp shampoo, AOHR conditioner and shampoo, and castor oil.