custom or stock SYNTHETIC lace fronts?

cutebajangirl said:
It is not the same, my 2 is very sandyish hence the color issues with the original buyer. I wore color 2 and 4 by them before in a weave and the lace front is matches the 2 I had before.They offered 1,1b,2,4 before but we are late to the game :lol: so now they only have the 1 and 4.

I have 2nd and a little bit of 3rd degree burns on my arms from my latest mishap (handle fell apart while I was using it) so she forbid me to use them anymore. And to think I was thinking of buying a stove set "shudder" I am way to accident prone for that.

OK... in regards to the burns and the profession you're in... :spank:

dang. Carmend. I really want a lace front now. I don't know how I'll fit all my hair underneath that, but it's sure in the hell worth a try!

Okay...here is a question..we have all seen the websites that sell lace fronts....but are there any places that have them...in person? If so, where in Pitsburgh????

Ok... anybody notice that hisandhers.com isn't showing the Amber as available in perm straight anymore? Does this mean they will no longer sell this in this texture? Hmmm.....

Another site I fell in love with, in the event I hit the lotto.... The "Natural" looks like a great everyday wig... it's cute, even if the price ain't! Remi Lace Fronts (also available in African American texture) Don't even look at the "Buy Premium Lace Fronts" section!

Hi Diva! FYI - that website is the infamous SWTCANDY's. Be careful......

AJamericanDiva said:
Ok... anybody notice that hisandhers.com isn't showing the Amber as available in perm straight anymore? Does this mean they will no longer sell this in this texture? Hmmm.....

Another site I fell in love with, in the event I hit the lotto.... The "Natural" looks like a great everyday wig... it's cute, even if the price ain't! Remi Lace Fronts (also available in African American texture) Don't even look at the "Buy Premium Lace Fronts" section!

Back