Cute Protective styles

prettypuff1

Hey ladies... I am gonna go ahead and start doing this becasue it has been a YEAR and i am still not APL...... I tried to search for some cute protective styles but the search feature isnt acting right... I just want a few styles that are pretty, but are easy to do... I can barely style my hair as is.... Keep in mind that i am barely cornrowing and can't flat twist.... Thanks

IMFOCSD

Hey ladies... I am gonna go ahead and start doing this becasue it has been a YEAR and i am still not APL...... I tried to search for some cute protective styles but the search feature isnt acting right... I just want a few styles that are pretty, but are easy to do... I can barely style my hair as is.... Keep in mind that i am barely cornrowing and can't flat twist.... Thanks

Dang, there is a thread where the lovely ladies of LHCF post pics of their favorite protective styles....but of course I can't find it......this search engine sucks.

I think braid/twistouts are cute and you can clip the back up or a rollerset clipped up....I'll try and find more for you.

shadylane21

HHere are a few of mine if that helps, I to amhaair challenged:grin:

Phony pony with baggie underneath. The camera has the color off but this really does match highlights and all:lachen:

pincurls put into updo with hair zing

Hairzing with half faux mohawk bump in front

luv my hair zings and sticks

side view

I thought I would hate keeping my hair up but I actually think it's hot when done right, and get some hair zings you won't be sorry! Mine are medium but they have large, but my hair is thick and they work great. Discount 10 percent LHCF:grin::grin:

Last edited:

shadylane21

Heres a few more!

Pincurls up

Pincurls out half up with clip, now i usually pin all the way up.

Pincurls up with zing

pincurls down

Bantu knots up

Bantu knots down

HTH

shadylane21

TY! I don't really due this to much cuz my ends just werent acting right, but they are really easy to do. I just put in some leave-in and twist them up and go to sleep with a scarf.

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
I thought I would hate keeping my hair up but I actually think it's hot when done right, and get some hair zings you won't be sorry! Mine are medium but they have large, but my hair is thick and they work great. Discount 10 percent LHCF:grin::grin:

I TOTALLY AGREE!! I've had my 1st Hair Zing about for about a week. I have a black medium one, just to make sure I liked it. Shoot! I love it and I've order 3 more, 1 more med and 2 larges. I have been "zinging" (I made up a new term LOL) every day and I love it. Today I have a loose french braid w/ the zing towards the bottom to hold the end of the braid- I wrapped the end of the braid to create a bun and put the zing on top. I have been getting compliments all day. Even my 12 year old daughter said "Dag Mom, that's hot!" LOL Humph, I may start a zing challenge... once they catch on with more women on here.

eyunka

Here are a few and you can check my fotki there are more
Freedtress Pariadise 3/4 wig

another 3/4 wig

flexirod on wet hair

shadylane21

Good luck, another tip is to apply your product to each piece as you go, it makes sure yor don't get any dry spots. I just recently started using aveda humectant for my pin curls and it works great.