CW with cheap conditioners=no benefits, is it me

AllAboutTheHair

I like Suave's Milk and Honey, I think it works well on 4a/b hair b/c jojoba oil is one of the first 5 ingredients. And it is a lot thicker than the other Suave conditioners that I have tried, except for the Awahpuii (I can't say it, let alone spell it) anyway, those two are the thickest IMO

inthepink

Re: CW with cheap conditioners=no benefits, is it

They don't do much for me either...except for St. Ives Extra Shine. That works wonders on my hair!

Neroli

[ QUOTE ]
Leslie_C said:
Neroli,
wow, this is almost the exact mixture I used the other day but I didnt measure~! I had mostly conditioner,poured in a little EVOO, a pack of honey, and a little coconut milk. Then I warmed it for 10 or 15 seconds. It worked like magic on my hair that was feeling rough and brittle!

Many shampoos/conditioners have oils(good oils) already in them, so just think of it as a conditioner u already bought, by the time u mix it up it has the same consistency as one. And it smells good too!

[/ QUOTE ]

Leslie C: I don't really measure anymore either, just kinda approximate -- I use to measure precisely early on but now I just pour until looks right (kinda like cooking, once you do the recipe a few times, no need to measure!). Anyway, I love the idea of warming before applying to hair, I haven't tried that but I will next wash in a few days. THANKS for the that suggestion!!!

aqualung

I disliked VO5 and Suave conditioners when I tried them. They felt like liquid plastic on my head, and I had difficulty distributing them and rinsing them out.

I prefer Elucence MB, Keracare Humecto, and Rusk Calm 60 second revive for conditioner washes.