Dads help stop in-school fighting

Ivonnovi

THIS!!!!! Is what I've been longing for to happen. :toocool:

However, why did the reporter have to go with the "Criminal Justice" question? IJS!

yamilee21

I have so many questions, about the school, the dads, and the fighting students.

My oldest is in high school, not a particularly notable one, but there is almost no fighting there, even though the student population ratio is about 65% male to 35% female. I think it may be because there are so many male teachers; at least half of my kid’s teachers are men, every semester. That seems to change the dynamics of the environment.

yamilee21

My oldest is in high school, not a particularly notable one, but there is almost no fighting there, even though the student population ratio is about 65% male to 35% female. I think it may be because there are so many male teachers; at least half of my kid’s teachers are men, every semester. That seems to change the dynamics of the environment.
I cannot believe I posted this two days ago, and today the school was on lockdown because a student was discovered with multiple guns. :shocked: There have been several of these cases in NYC lately, mostly involving students in schools that have rarely had any trouble before. Maybe some dads need to do this here too.